« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

V. Stiviano

Mocking Black People On Tape

'They Do Stupid S*** Like Buy Rims'

5/31/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

053014_v_stiviano_launch
How's this for irony ... V. Stiviano said a bunch of racist stuff about black people -- and TMZ Sports has the footage.

Among the lowlights ...

-- "I don't understand black people. You give them a little bit of money, they don't know what to do with it."

-- "[Black people] just act crazy ... they're like, 'Yo, I wanna put extra rims on top of my rims. And my rims are gonna turn around. I'm gonna call them spinners.'"

The footage was shot back in 2011 as part of a reality show pilot about gold diggers -- V. Stiviano was one of the girls selected to appear ... and in the clip, she rambles on and on about finding a mega-rich guy to settle down with.

The irony ... Stiviano eventually did just that -- and yes, she knew she was being recorded at the time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Talk2Much

She's completely right soon as some get money they wanna put rims on a car they probably gonna have only a few years and then what u want a newer car so what now about those rims u sale them for far less than what u paid for them its a waste of money she spoke something some need to hear .. the truth

cluesarethere

So, miss V has been using the term "black people" for awhile now. Say enough and the people around you repeat this. Sterling was just using words that she understands... He wasn't using it in a racist way.

WHATEVER

I wish tmz would stop extending her 15 min of fame.

Astrogenotype

She was toying with Sterling and set him up to make racist comments. This video shows her speaking like her normal self. In he Sterling recording, she sounds completely fake. "But why? Why can't I take a picture with black people?" This is the worse kind of ho

Talk2Much

She telling the complete Truth.. I agree with her about the dumb **** some black people do . Its a complete waste of money .. Some feel the need to express how much money now they have, but ask yourself this question some black people go to strip club and throw all there money on the floor to watch people shake there asses waste of money ask yourself this question when was the last time or the first time you seen a wealthy white man in the club throwing all his money on the floor excluding JB he's a kid he don't count.. Black athletes are prime for this whyyyyyyy like she said there many people or communities they could be helping investing in long term things but some don't hell majority don't . Then they wanna be crying on tv talking bout I'm broke and my credit is all messed up and now some got 2 3 or maybe 4 baby mothers around the states paying high ass child support its the truth some and many don't think long term at all.. So V girl you told the truth and the ones that bash you for it are the main ones doing it .. Ive seen many successful people who you wouldn't even know have money and as an example they driving a reasonable car that doesn't even get attentionthats how you live .. A person with money don't have to be so loud and ratchet.. OMG someone finally spoke the truth on tv cause they need to hear it ..

The Maharincess of Franistan

Yawn. I see we're STILL talking about this $2 pros titute. Move on TMZ.

ROTTIE

LOOK AT THE VIDEO - her comments are about "what black people do" and are NOT of the same derogatory sense as Sterling's comments - She also states that she is black herself

Devin

Not all blacks are like this but a lot are, that's the mentality of a lot of blacks,money and sex

Talk2Much

Lets be real Im so tired of people using the racist term .. People are using it as an excuse if you ask me .. The is no way you can actually make a person like you hell cats don't like everyone they meet . Stop looking for everyone to accept your color learn to respect there belief if they don't want bother with you stop trying to get into there world hell create your own hell t=some can let you in there world and still call you the N word I don't give 2f**s I don't have to go to there level and get angry i can just say f** u and move and let that ish roll of my shoulder and go someone and have fun wasting time is worst than wasted money I aint got time for all that life to short.. People so quick now to throw up the race card many of thats because they hater there own freaking lives and aren't doing anything to change there situation thats your fault . If you wanna sagg you darn pants smoke weed all day hang on the corner and watch me drive be thats your fault stop looking for handout and do something to earn your money and living instead of trying to rob someone and take it and killing innocent people and hurting families and destroying families because they have people that love them and people love you too and they want to see you doing well to however yes it is more of a challenge for black people but you would be so surprised if you change your attitude and sometime smile in the face of arrogant people who are rude to you kill them with kindness trust me it works be respectful to yourself and others around you even if they are being ******* so what them looking stank or acting rude with backfire on them .. Be the bigger person stop getting so turntup like it so cool we are more than athletes and rappers thats not the only way to be successful so many brothers all they wanna be is the next lebron or next M. Vick just as an example man football is short term rappers many are short term after then when you hit that age tell me can some of the artist from the 80"s come back into an arena a sale out a crown many can't so now what are you doing how did you build your brand Jay-z kept building his brand your not supposed to be a 1 hit wonder but be creative .. I could speak on tons of **** but to most it will just in 1 ear and out the other #Talk2Much

kingkkong234

This from someone who is Black and Hispanic. TMZ, you must do better.

Talk2Much

sorry for my previous comment some words were messed up a little but i hope you get the point .. So happy to see someone on Tv or caught on video saying the truth Its time to hit some people between the eyes .. #tellthetruth

Sieron

Maybe I should go to her clinic, cuz this work in like a dog every day is a fools game

YungDiva

I didn't know it was the next persons business what a person spends their money on and not all black people get money and buy bs rims that's stereotypical blabber!!! If a person wants to spend their hard earned money on whatever that is their problem just like it would be if they were broke!!! Has she opted to feed any damn starving kids with Sterlings money she was spending!!! I am so sick and tired of the racial antics I mean give it a break my God!!! We make so we are at liberty to spend it how we please whether you are black white or whatever... If a white person buys high end designers labels when they get a little piece of change are they doing stupid stuff too... Too each his own I'm not wasting time worrying about the next persons money and what they are buying because I'm too busy trying to get my own to buy a bunch of stupid ish!!! She should do the same!!! Ijs sheesh!!!

BIG JD

Can you say Narcissistic personality disorder. Pay attention!!!!

s.crewv

is this really a suprise that someone as shallow as a puddle on the sidewalk talksa bunch of crap to get on T.V.?