« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

V. Stiviano

Attacked In New York

... Lawyer Claims

6/2/2014 5:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

V Stiviano AttackedV. Stiviano was attacked on the streets of NYC by a pack of men who yelled racial slurs ... at least, that's what her lawyer is telling people.

According to her attorney, V. was leaving dinner with her sister and friends by the Gansevoort Hotel on Sunday night when two men followed her and attacked.

Stiviano's lawyer claims she was punched several times while the men screamed racial slurs.

Officials tell TMZ Sports ... no police were called and a police report was never filed.

Her lawyer claims she will file a report early today.

Stay tuned ...

0602_v_stiviano_photos_instagram_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

cristiana

I was wondering how long it would take for tmz to post that story, cuz everyone else already did!

nick

I'm against violence but she shoukd nit have done that to the old man who gave her a million dollar house and did not even get s3x in return....how can she live with herself...she is evil

tmz

I would say this girl needs a mental evaluation. What are your thoughts?

nick

She keep smiling after she betrayed her freind.....evil....the guy don't like blacks so what....I don't need him to like me...if he violate my civil right I'll take the necessary action against hi...simple as that

Usagi-chan

No one is going to feel sorry for her. Nice try, lawyer, but your client is the villain. Not the victim.

Lucey

This woman tries to stay in the media on a daily basis. Tmz stop giving this broad the attention that she doesn't deserve

kewljewl

In other news...I got a wicked sunburn

01void

They were just trying to improve her looks, put the visor back on.

The Maharincess of Franistan

Baloney. This dumb hoo Ker will do or say anything for attention.

Patrick Prophylactic

She's a "Fame Ho" & will get there with no regard to anyone's reputation. A beating is the best thing she could come up with today. Call Ray J & assume the position.

Clytemnestra

I certainly don't condone this violence, but she desperately wants to be famous and she has become infamous instead. Be careful what you wish for...

Honest~Gal

Funny,tmz is calling this breaking news,when everyone else came out with it last night,and already moved on...

s.crewv

i guess it was time for something to happen she hadnt been in the press in days. probably just b.s. unfortunatly.she deserves to get punched for wearing that stupid visor

davidrshep

Hmmmm

JFO

Sure she was ... then again, I'd attack her too just for wearing that stupid visor.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments