'Famous in 12' Girl

My Boobs Are Real

And They're Spectacular!

6/7/2014 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0606_Jameelah_by_the_pool
"Famous in 12" chick Jameelah Artiaga wants to set the record straight about her boobs ... they're 100% real -- even though tons of people online think she's got fake knockers.

Artiaga says her size 32DD tatas are far from fake ... and she doesn't understand why so many people on Twitter accused her of having implants after the show's debut.

Jameelah adds, "I've worn the same bra size since I was 16!"

@FN12Jameelah
and her family are part of TMZ's experiment -- to see if a family desperately seeking fame can move to Hollywood and achieve their goal in 12 weeks. It airs Tuesdays on the CW at 8 PM.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Who? Another nobody skank

lcmb

TMZ's daily self promotion.

Yawn.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

OK here's how we're going to handle this: I'm going to be walking around some neighborhoods near where I live, wherever that is. I enjoy looking in the windows of people's houses, and if I happen to see that you have this show on your tv, I'm going to instantly set your house afire. This is your only warning. If you are smart (ha ha yeah right...), you will NOT watch this show. Sorry it has to come to this but you are all far too dumb to take care of this nonsense yourselves.

TheTryke

She just needs to get boned by some black rapper guy and sell the sex tape.

kewljewl

My boobs r real to...and I'm a nobody like these chicks.34 28 36...all real.

Bridget

In other words, she is egotistical and you want us to dislike her, like we dislike the Kardashians. And talk about how much we dislike them and keep talking about them until we can't stop the train and they ARE the new Kardashians. Yea, I think I'll skip it.

I just wanted to say I saw how well the shows debut did, LOL. You're lucky you're on the CW. Any other station and you would have been cancelled already.

Yurra Knutz

Would smash like Shoemaker Levy 9

She's baaaack

Since when do "natural" large breasts have a space between them that you could maneuver a Vespa through?

christy

sorry, but I tried to watch this show and made it thru the first 15 min before I hit the delete button. I also deleted all up coming recordings as well. These girls especially the one is the pic is a dumb dumb and hard to watch. (trying to act sexy for these women is not cute) The other sister is just as bad and their mother is odd. There is NO WAY this is going to work. Sorry Harvey. I'll be surprised if the show doesn't get canceled before all episodes are aired. JMO

christy

Just an FYI she is NO double D! She may but that size, but as you can see she is not filling it out well. Drop it down to a B-cup.

ILCN

Natural breasts (especially big ones) don't look that perky and don't have a lot of space between them

bob

Nobody has been wondering if they're fake or not. Nobody cares. She's a nobody herself. And a nobody she shall remain. Give it up, TMZ.

OhWell

?? Jameelah Artiaga ??

What Is She,Jermaine Jackson's Daughter?

01void

If they're as real as she says then she can work at home like your spammers request and make tons of gold.

nottellingyou

CW lost me as a viewer for even attempting to have this on the air! Everyone should write CW to take this show off the air!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments