Ray J

Fronts $50K for

'Hillbillies' Rap Video

6/11/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Hollywood Hillbillies Gingerbread Music Video

Have you ever wanted to see a rap video by the ginger kid from "Hollywood Hillbillies"? Well now you can ... and you have Ray J to thank for it.

Ray J has forked over $50,000 of his own money to produce a rap video for Michael from the Reelz TV show ... it's called "Gingerbread."

Ray J's manager David Weintraub -- who also manages the "Hillbillies" cast -- brokered the deal.

As for the video itself ... it features dancing gingerbread cookies, what looks like a goat, a woman giving birth, and Michael's grandmother ... twerking.

You've been warned.

lourdgoogoo

That didn't suck. I was not going to watch until I read some of the comments. I liked the part where he kisses his cousin.

Bonbaby1

Love Mema! You go girl!!!

sunnyjazzislove

Aww! Mema cried. <3

caligirl

Im actually surprised that it was that good!!! With more work, this young man may actually go good places!!!! Was a really cool video.

Enchanted Harlot

Enchanted Harlot

wtffff!?? that's the angry ginger kid from youtube!!!! GINGERS HAVE SOULSSSS!!!
holy freakin goddd. ray-j is officially on the fast track to being the next Benzino. He's desperate.

crimsonangel90

The concept wasnt bad, the song wasnt comletely a disaster. The execution and the delivery and the video was horrible though

Corky Dozier

I'm 64 years old and not really into rap, but this has my attention, I LIKE IT !!!

Morticia Addams

I rather be watching 2 girls in one cup then this ****.

Petefied

Ray J should call himself King Korn because everything his name is attached to is hella corny. This song is insipid and boring.

Petefied

PippinPotter11

Ray J made a wise decision to sign Michael ~aka~ "gingerbread." Mike has pure raw talent, and was born to rap! He seriously blew my mind with his free-styling audition, and apparently, I'm not the only one he has impressed. This kid is a super star in the making. 🌟 Congratulations everyone!

PippinPotter11

P.S. 🎶 Welcome to Nashville TMZ! 🎸We're glad to have you here with us, so, sit back, and enjoy the show! I can assure you, with all of the excitement happening every day and all night long, Nashville will not disappoint! 🎶 #MusicCityUSA #NashvilleLove #PippinPotter11 #Twitter

PippinPotter11

Okay... Now that I've actually watched the video, I can honestly say, "NO WAY!!!" I'm NOT impressed at all! The video itself sucks, the song's hook sucks also! BUT... The kid's talent is definitely on point one thousand percent! The song itself, along with the video sucks badly, and it's also corny as hell! I feel that Ray J and his team rushed through this just to get it done and move on to their next "project." With representation like this, it's a wonder how Ray J has much of a "business" at all, and he surely can't afford to make anymore mistakes like he did signing off on this video's release! Michael's rare, raw talent was wasted on this video, period! Ray J, you definitely OWE Michael big time for having the nerve to put him out there looking like this, what an embarrassment! Without a doubt, Ray J, you were wrong, wrong, wrong!!! Don't let this bs get you down Michael, ~aka~ Gingerbread. You are on the right road to stardom, and hopefully soon, you'll be signing with a label who truly knows how to represent an artist in their brightest light, and not in it's dullest glimmer. ~Get it together, Ray J!

shay

Off the chain Michael u go

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3