Sophia Grace

'Ellen' Kid Scores $50K Movie Payday

6/11/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Sophia Grace Movie
At least one half of Ellen Degeneres' fave pre-teen duo is set to make big money -- as in the $400,000 neighborhood -- and it's all laid out in her first movie contract.

Sophia Grace and Rosie -- who first shot to fame singing with Nicki Minaj on Ellen's show -- just released their first movie, and since they're minors ... their contracts have to be filed with the court.

TMZ obtained a copy of Sophia Grace's five picture deal, and the 11-year-old is making bank! She got $50,000 for the direct-to-video release, "Sophia Grace & Rosie's Royal Adventure."

And Sophia's definitely rooting for sequels -- 'cause she will earn $75K per film if producers shoot 2nd and 3rd installments. Then it's off to SIX-FIGURE territory ... $100K each for #4 and #5 in the series!

We don't know the figures on cousin Rosie's deal, but she's definitely signed for the sequels. Always good to have your name in the title.

bob

Don't get the appeal of these two at all.

jonathanlengson

I can tell it's going to be a HUGE FLOP!!!

PictureUp

the chubby one Sophie is getting the 50g as she has all the talent..Rosie is cuter but dumb as a rock!

arale norimaki

at least Sophia Grace and Rosie -- have more talent then the kardashians/jenner girls combined

Tnorris

Really hope those girls are careful in a cesspool of hollywood pedos.

She's baaaack

I like little kids. I think they're enjoyable and a lot of fun to talk to, but if one of those obnoxious little girls fell and scraped her knee and started crying I think I'd have to laugh.

FreaKKa

Competition for honey boo boo.

News Flash

Sophia Grace is one and Rosie the other. They are darlings.

bayshoregirl

I don't know why Ellen likes these girls so much, they're very annoying....

DeezNutz

The novelty wore off . . .

Mulholland Drive

Hollywood - Please don't corrupt these precious children.

Lesley Lloyd

I love these girls! They are the real deal and I understand they have very smart hands on parents (Sophia's dad pulled her out of a big movie with Merryl Streep, Johnny Depp and a ton of A Lister's because he determined she wasn't mature enough (in daddy's words) for that type of commitment.

howlett

I get that they're cute kids, but that's really not worth all the attention. It gets real old, real quick.

Casey