Charlie Sheen

Only The Best For My BFF

Throws Diner B-day Bash!

6/12/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Charlie Sheen Best Friend
Filthy rich Charlie Sheen just treated his best bud to an unlikely birthday present -- an all expenses paid meal ... at a famous L.A. greasy spoon.

Charlie and Tony Todd hit up NORMS -- which has been slinging hash since 1949 -- to celebrate Tony's 50th birthday on Tuesday. If you go, try the steak and eggs.

Diner fare might seem like a downscale party for Charlie -- who regularly fires up the private jet for impromptu adventures around the world -- but he tells us, "The MaSheen promised his bestie a meal out on the town, so what better spot than their old breakfast haunt, NORMS!!"

Tony -- a baseball coach at Santa Monica H.S. -- and Charlie go way back. They grew up together and have remained best friends through the years.

Kinda touching ... especially for the Warlock.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Charlie is a crackhead hasbeen who will OD within the next 2 years

Ugh

So THATS the guy that Sheen publicly apologized to after the voicemail where he called Denise Richards a N I G G E R, was leaked. I always thought it was the Rony Todd that played Candyman. Learn something new everyday! When that voicmail was released, I learned that Richards is actually part black, on her grandmothers side I believe, and I learned that Sheen is a racist s***bag. Today I learned that Candyman and tthe dude from Wall Street are not actually best buds.

ilya

this article repeats his chosen title of "warlock". the word "witch" is gender-neutral and means "powerful soothsayer". "warlock", however, is specifically a way to describe a woman in a particular way; it comes from "warlogh".

KunteKinte

Nice for Charlie that he has a real friend to do normal stuff with instead of snorting lines and banging hookers. Not many 50 year olds are into partying that hard like Charlie. They grow up.

01void

He did something good for someone, what a surprise

stringbender

Good to hear they still remained friends. Not about money or fame but they share a bond. I think a lot of these famous people are surrounded by others who care about them for their money so it is cool to hear he kept his old buddy from before he became famous.

Reginaphalange

Charlie looks high as a kite

NGAPLZ

Tony Todd looks MUCH younger than Carlos. So much for "winning".

john wayne gacy

this brotha has been riding carlos
estevez coattail for decades;

this wannabe pro baseball player
/ actor / got the meal he deserves ~

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'm kind of hoping his true friend can make him see the light before every shred of humanity is snuffed from Charlie. It won't be long.

Whocatea123

I like Charlie ! Other then the fact he hasn't made right choices in his life . But that's his life. Other them that he seems like a good person! That was nice of him !!! "Some" celebrties should take tips from him !

Raymond

Still amazed by how the guy produced what must have been the most awesome meltdown in public media history and yet managed to recover from that. His ramblings about "yellow ****roaches" and public letters to Chuck Lorre gave me some of the best laughs of my life.

Here's a lovely tribute from back then

BeiberVegasHoHo

So weird. The guy can't raise his children, yet has no probs maintaining a relationship with a normal childhood friend. I just don't get it? Is he screwed in the head or not???

myopinion

What a cheap place to eat with horrible tasting food! Was it after hours is that why they ate there? No one goes there unless it's late at night and there is nothing else open.

whopaidtmzofftowritwthisandwhyamireadingit

The way it's been going lately, Sterling, Bieber...I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie put this out there bc there will be a drunken video of Charlie telling racist jokes being released soon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments