Justin and Selena

Put Your Head

on My Shoulder ...

6/20/2014 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_Justin-Bieber-and-Selena-Gomez-Canoodling_SHOTSJustin Bieber caught a few ZZZZZs in the studio last night ... and he did so cuddled all up on Selena Gomez.

This continues the latest reunion of the entity known as Jelena. As TMZ first reported, the two hung out on Monday night at Bootsy Bellows for a friend's birthday ... and Justin recently Instagrammed a photo of them with the caption, "Our love is unconditional."

Our sources say Selena's family is worried about her reconciliation with Bieber and feel it's no coincidence she threw an all-out rager at her house right when she's getting back together with Bieber.

The pic was taken on Shots ... a selfie app.

These two are like Thelma and Louise ... and Justin is definitely Louise.

tooshy20

Wasn't he just shacking up with Rita Ora? Selena Gomez is still confused little girl who is getting played!!

Edddie Nash

Looks like Sunset Sound in Hollywood.

Ozzie X

This reminds me of an episode of 16 and Pregnant, even though they are in their 20s.

Ferndog68

She's in love and he most likely victimizes himself to her. Manipulation at its best. Unconditional love my ass.

Jordan

Selena Turned Justine into a Drug Addicted Criminal, and she should be ashamed she ruined his Life!!!!!!!!

Eye roll

Awe I think they are cute.

STNCA

And from this point forward she deserves whatever heartache and legal problems she's in for; stupid girl problems.

poodlenme

This will turn out badly for Selena. They both have substance abuse problems! Double trouble!

Princess

Why do people still believe this and think this is real? It's all staged. There is no real drama. Unless you consider acting a real drama.

mrmiller508

Can I just say something who the hell cares!!!

Mason

I hate Justin so much I have to read every story on him and I just have to make comments because you know I hate him so much!!!

mrmiller508

Who cares about them

bcgirl69

If these two died a horrible death, I would not care one bit!

FREEWILLY

I hope she uses a condom made by Goodyear Tires because she is gonna need it! Selena Gomez is too stupid for words. She deserves all that is coming to (on) her.

Gigi251

We'll see him in pics with some other girl this weekend...in fact he probably did the other girl beside him in the pic...Selena is just a convenient booty call..she has no career & she isnt really even cute.