Melanie Griffith

I Found a Way to Get Antonio

Off My Body!

6/23/2014 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Melanie Griffith TattooMelanie Griffith has a problem ... she's divorcing the husband whose name is emblazoned on her arm and she wants it removed ... which takes time, so Melanie has now figured out a shortcut.

Antonio Banderas' soon-to-be ex-wife is sitting for photos right now in NYC.  She's doing a magazine spread showcasing her newly decorated Central Park West apartment.

Sources connected with the shoot tell TMZ ... Melanie has laid down the law -- Antonio MUST be Photoshopped out.

Our sources say Melanie -- who used makeup to cover the tattoo last week -- plans on having it lasered off, but has yet to find the time.

0527_ink_tattoo_guess_who_launch

Rigby

No one cares about her...just wear 3 quarter sleeves. Not that serious

namers

She'd be stupid to keep the heart.

Ann

One word - sleeves.

Kat46

Please dear god don't get the same idiot that messed up your face to remove your tat

MAX

JUST LOOK AT HIM THAT'LL DO IT

FloBee

She can't find the time? What is she busy doing? Not acting, that's for sure...

CA Girl

There are only two performances I saw her in that I ever liked. The first was a (very old, 1987 episode) Miami Vice she did when she was still married to its star, Don Johnson, the movie "Pacific Heights" w/Michael Keaton as the bad guy, and 'Working Girl" w/Sigourney Weaver & Harrison Ford. Other than those, she's "leveled off", and I guess her battles with substance abuse may be part of that reason. But few actors/actresses last forever in Hollywood - most just fade away to "once famous" status eventually. There are very few who continue their bona fide "star" status beyond recognizability to the public. She has her money. She has her own family to support her (Tippi Hedren). She'll survive.

Jayne

It's not even a great-looking tattoo, though. I thought rich people with access to the best tat-artists would always have amazing tatts. Not in this case, in my opinion. I'd get it covered with a new/better one with some color. Sheeesh.... :-o

cmg

Well maybe the stress of being married to that dirt bag aged her. He's a womanizer. One of my friends has been to their house a couple of times and he just thinks he's that greatest thing that walks on earth. All of u haters will get older to and get wrinkles. Also, how do u look? Always making nasty comments and I bet some of u are nothing to look at.

cujothedog

And sleeves are out of the question???

Idiot....

VictoriaGirl

Hasnt had the time? Yeah she's incredibly busy not having an acting career.

may28

Let this be a lesson. NEVER get a tatoo of your spouce's name. Its a curse. I don't care how much you are in love. Time changes people and feelings.

Pedro

She hasn't aged well

Mare

People are commenting on how horrible she looks. Have you seen any of his photos? He's not aging well either.

static

She's so fugly I'm surprised that tatt don't jump off her arm.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments