'Deal/No Deal' Model

Husband Kills Himself

After Rumors She Hooked Up With DiCaprio, Grenier

6/24/2014 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0624_katie-cleary-and-andrew-stern_gettyThe husband of "Deal Or No Deal" suitcase model Katie Cleary shot himself to death ... just weeks after she was photographed getting cozy with Leo DiCaprio and Adrian Grenier.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Andrew Stern shot himself in the head Sunday while he was at a shooting range in the San Fernando Valley.

The 40-year-old businessman was married to Katie ... who was also a contestant on "America's Next Top Model."  Katie was photographed in Cannes last month with Leo and the two seemed tight. There are also photos of Katie in Cannes with  "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier.

0624_katie_cleary_in_cannes_akm_gsi_2We're told law enforcement interviewed various people after the suicide, including Katie, and they were told -- among other things -- he was suffering significant stress over marital problems.

Our sources say Katie told law enforcement she and Andrew -- who appeared on "Millionaire Matchmaker" before he got together with Cleary -- were in the process of getting divorced.

A source close to Leo tells us Katie and the actor never hooked up and he left the club with his GF Toni Garrn.

In addition to marital problems, law enforcement says Andrew had a history of depression and had financial issues.

0624-adrian-grenier-katie-cleary-akmgsi

062414_andrew_stern_millionaire_matchmaker_launch

tyler durden

Thats why you trust no bitch...

Beanie

Oh yeah it's her fault she killed himself. Yeah blame the woman. Please no one ever get a divorce, stay in a miserable marriage because if he kills himself it's your fault. Sigh I hate people.

golittleperson

Mixed emotions. He clearly had problems and needed help BUT had he been with a woman who cared she would have been encouraging that and not out looking like a fame whore in clubs trying to hook up with celebrities.

BlackMail

At least this idiot didnt involved anyone else in this nonsense.....Most cowards these days would have taken out all the others at the gun range too.....OH WAIT, they have guns and could have fired back!! See we should all have guns to protect ourselves from idiots like this!

Jaymares31

Maybe they had been separated for some time and they tried to work on things and it just never worked out.. also consider the fact that she may have been friends with DiCaprio and Grenier maybe just maybe it was accidental he was at a shooting range after all. And normally when people shoot themselves in the head they tend to do at a private location like home where the are comfortable and no one can stop 'em not outnin thenopen where more than likely there attempt would be interrupted and this is tmz reporting this they are not exactly truthful.. tmz likes to.add bits and pieces to get clicks to seem more interesting.. I mean they don't end to report what has happened but they also add their 2 cents rather it truthful and has a back up to it or if it's just a blanton mistress to lead you on. I mean we are talking about a site that thinks it's news when a celebrity goes commando or accidently unfolds their kegs the wrong way and you get a nanny ****.. I am just saying I don't doubt that he shot himself and that he has passed r.i.p. but there is probably more added to this story then what actually happened tmz loves to make a huge dramatic situation out of something so small

boo boo

I like to go to that gun range. I hope he didn't do that in front of a bunch of people there. That's def weird.

jason

When you say your vows you keep them your still married , WHORE !!!!!!!

CCC

Los Angeles is filled with women that look just like her. Nothing to kill yourself over. Only the weak minded take the cowards way out.

keepinitrealincali

He was already unstable and she pushed him over the edge with her whoring ways. The least she could've done was wait until the divorce was final.

bignutts

Never kill yourself over a female. Plenty others out there.

Vik

That is why I will NEVER EVER fall in love again. I fell in love once and my wife cheated on me. I was depressed, but I never thought about killing myself. It took time, but I healed. I will never place my happiness, trust and sanity into another person's hands. "Trust no one, f**k everyone" is the motto I live by.

Alleged_Free

He had financial troubles? Or THEY had financial troubles? Cause based on the pictures, SHE ONLY HAS 1 DRESS.

saywhatiwant

These hoes ain't loyal

JBIZ

So I guess its NO DEAL?

Kmw4

This is a ridiculously cold and callous article! Shame on you, TMZ!