« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hope Solo Apologizes

'I Love My Family Dearly'

6/26/2014 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0626-hope-solo-tmz-01Hope Solo is apologizing for the domestic violence incident from the weekend that resulted in her arrest.

Solo issued a statement on Facebook, apologizing to her fans, teammates, coaches, marketing partners and the entire US Soccer and Seattle Reign FC communities for her involvement "in a highly unfortunate incident."

She writes, "I take seriously my responsibilities as a role model and sincerely apologize to everyone I have disappointed."

Talking about her family, she said, "I love my family dearly. We, like all families, have our challenges but my sincere hope is that we are able to resolve this situation as a family. Adversity has always made us stronger and I know this situation will be no different."

Solo was arrested in Seattle early Saturday morning after allegedly beating up her sister and her nephew ... who is just 17.

0627_hope-solo-injury-photos-footer For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

FREEDOM

SHE IS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY. ITS A START.

joblo

No one should considered celebs to be role models--especially the celebs themselves.

jjgg5

She seems alcoholic.

lourdgoogoo

If she is really sorry, she will lay off the booze.

awards

"I love them to death, eh?" she added as she cleaned her pistol...

Jordan

I never herd her say she Apologizes to her family, that is why her apology to fans and teammates is so insincere.

mariahalvarez70

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do

========== >>>>>w­w­­w­.­b­a­y­9­1­.­C­ℴ­M

putyouonblast

I would do the sister...

Rigby

Never believe crazy.........

Anarchyinanaheim

Goalies are a disposable position especially for women's soccer.

TheVoiceofReason

Hope is a moron who married a rapist who was arrested for beating her, and she stayed with him and refused to testify against him. She is in an abusive relationship, and that's all she knows now. Her 15 minutes are up. Time for team USA to find a new goalie.