« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Joanna Krupa

I Never Threatened Cheerleading Hunter

It Was a Repost

7/5/2014 7:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070514_joanna_krupa_launch
Joanna Krupa says it's not a threat if you're quoting someone ... even if you blast it out to 262,079 people.

Krupa was on her way out of Equinox in West Hollywood Friday when she told us the post on her Instagram bashing Texas Tech cheerleader/safari hunter Kendall Jones was not original.

0702_joanna_krupa_instagram-comment
As we previously reported, Kendall's dad says they interpreted the message as a threat, but have no plans to file any sort of police report.

The reality star does have an idea for a fair fight between the animals and the college sophomore.

Still, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

No one would blame you Joanna, the world would be better off without that UGLY troll looking little brat killing endangered species

devil's advocate

If she thinks there was nothing wrong with the post, why did she delete it from her account?

ria

I remember last year, I didn't know who this woman was but I remember when she called in on TMZ live. This was around the time Kim K had the flour thrown on her and Joanna went in on Kim. She said a lot of stuff about Kim. She called Kim a liar and disgusting. She also said how Kim isn't a nice person behind the scene. Once TMZ live was over and they edited her segment and totally removed that part about Kim. That's when I knew TMZ works for the KarTRASHians.

hbk72777

Doesn't this **** know how many animals are killed for her make up?

sophiastormy

these hunts give money to the poor villagers and hunt rogue animals that are killing villagers. the media needs to tell the whole truth. they hire villagers to help with the hunt.

MILK

Joanna Krupa = ugly piece of sh*t

SunnyAutumn

I'm with you on this one Krup. You didn't have to be forced to remove this reposted tweet. Don't succumb to bullies.

Gia

I'm on your side Joanna Kendall is a heartless pile if crap She should let nature take it's course

S

If you are one of the 35% supporting the 'hunter slut' then your a sick fuc ... I mean really killing Zebras with a sniper high powered hunting rifle, I can only hope the next time she goes 'hunting' she gets it in the ass by a dozen gorillas

peaches01

Where your playboy husband at,while your running your mouth Johanna

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

White women with passion are called passionate...black women with passion are called angry bitter drama queens

Grobzugig

Dear Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior please have any babies born of Joanna be born with mongliodism for all the sins she has committed against you.

savvylm87

Go Joanna .... That Kendall girl is a murderer ... Shame on her

kewljewl

Funny. Like anyone would be able to shoot her before she shoots them...she is the one that has a great aim. Maybe Kendall can shoot her for being a housewife of Miami..that's more than enuff reason. See how stupid I sound there...that's how everyone sounds when they threaten this poor girl

JLS

Too bad this killer can't meet the same fate as the animals. I wish RAID was available for humans.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments