Renee Graziano

My Gruesome Ass Renovation

7/11/2014 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

070914_rene_graziano_launch
"Mob Wives" star Renee Graziano got worked over HARD by a plastic surgeon -- while wide awake -- all in the pursuit of the perfect butt, and the video is a total train wreck ... centered on the caboose, of course.

Graziano tells TMZ she sought out fat-sucking lipo doc Ayman Shahine to harvest gobs of fat from her butt and lower back to re-shape her ass. As we told you ... GG from "Shahs of Sunsetalso got a butt lift recently.

According to Doc Shahine, Renee's fat transfer took under 2 hours ... and he recorded it for a possible reality TV show.

Two highlights: Renee's groggy testimonial -- and the giant Italian moon that's about to hit your eye like a big pizza pie.

It won't be Amore.

Kobe_No_Means_No

Pretty gross, but I'm sure the end product is worth it. Here's hope that more women will put in this type of effort to improve themselves. Truth.

namers

It's my birthday!!

BlindFury

But can they do anything about the face?!

Karma12

This is what kim kardashian, amber rose, coco, and alot of others did. they get the fat from other places or buy it and put it in their put. AND the first defense they have when people say its fake is. " Ill take an xray" like people are stupid. Its doesnt have to be a prosthetic, or silicon. those are cheaper to do. because the fat makes it more realistic. Still I cant believe how stupid people can be in this day and age, to even believe it. it wasnt even 10 yrs ago, white women were making fun of black womens bodies saying they were gross for having big hips, thighs and asses. But when interacial dating became more accepting and the boom of more wealthy black men came into light, now every one wants it. what happened to self confidence? and what do the fathers say when their kids come out/end up with faces and bodies of what their mothers use to look like before plastic surgeries.

Kimberly

NO amount of surgery can fix the ugly on the inside!!

Thirstee

Who wants a flat bum

LDB

She almost died from a tummy tuck

ria

White women are going nuts with this butt lift/implant procedure. Haha too funny.

Crabby

doesnt matter she is still an ugly useless khunt

KAH

how about you take that ass to the gym - lazy

Nestlé

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Sonny

I guess her near death from plastic surgery before didn't scare her off from more. Oy.

MsTee

No matter how much plastic surgery she gets she will always be ugly to me

Q1976

I guess deep inside her she wants to be black.

Cookie Lady

So far the doctors who have worked on her haven't done her any favors. I'd be very worried about the outcome of that surgery if I was her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments