« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brody Jenner

Attends Wedding For Kim's Ex ...

Feel the Burn!

7/13/2014 7:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0713-brody-jenner-reggie-bush-instagram-01
Brody Jenner may have been too busy to attend his step-sister's wedding last month, but he cleared the decks to attend her ex-boyfriend's nuptials.

Reggie Bush tied the knot in grand style -- though still short of Versailles -- at the Grand Del Mar in San Diego ... rated the #1 hotel in America by TripAdvisor.

It's no secret ... there's no love lost between Kim Kardashian and Reggie, so it's pretty interesting Brody chose to go.

Brody took a plus one ... GF Kaitlynn Carter.

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TheVoiceOfReason

Ok I understand that you guys don't like Kimye most of you made it clear. However Brody and Kim are still family (step family) but family nonetheless. If my sibling was getting married for the 10th time of course I would be there to support them because thats what family does. Brody has always made it clear that he doesn't like the Kardashian side because he feels They don't care about him. In my opinion Brody needs to sit down and seek help. No family is perfect. Everyone else has gotten over it Brody needs to do the same. PS I met Kim in person she was more beautiful than I imagine and a nice as can be.

static

It's good to see one man in that family with cojones.

Carl

I think the more interesting thing is Reggie is marrying a Kim K. clone.

justwachin

Good for him going to a wedding he and his girlfriend were invited to. A wedding he wanted to attend

ilovegossip

What an awkward looking picture. The bride looks like she's trying to stay away from the groom. Most likely because of the dress. I sure hope all her pictures don't look like that!

Spunky Funk

Go Brody!

sickwitit

Yeaa buddy!!! What a burn...

Hugh Janus

Good for Brody!

Rocko

Smooth Brody !

Peggy

Traveling all the way to Europe vs. driving down the freeway to San Diego. Hmm, I wonder what the difference is between the two?

tiki

TMZ if you photoshopped this girl to make her stick out her butt llike KKK you are s***

Tom

What a bad pose!!

1luv

Reggie looks very happy. Congratulations!!

Unbroken Chain

She looks like an unused up version of Kim minus the smell and body hair

hotbitch

I love how people are calling this chick the "poor man's version" of KK. Um, you DO realize the only reason she's rich is because she filmed herself getting pissed on right?? She is NOTHING to aspire to.