« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brody Jenner

Attends Wedding For Kim's Ex ...

Feel the Burn!

7/13/2014 7:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0713-brody-jenner-reggie-bush-instagram-01
Brody Jenner may have been too busy to attend his step-sister's wedding last month, but he cleared the decks to attend her ex-boyfriend's nuptials.

Reggie Bush tied the knot in grand style -- though still short of Versailles -- at the Grand Del Mar in San Diego ... rated the #1 hotel in America by TripAdvisor.

It's no secret ... there's no love lost between Kim Kardashian and Reggie, so it's pretty interesting Brody chose to go.

Brody took a plus one ... GF Kaitlynn Carter.

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

lesley

Congrats Reggie and Brody knows that this is not Kim last wedding that she will be divorcing Kayne with 2 yrs t Kim is a joke just like her family If Bruce and his sons are smart they will get the 2 younger Jenner girls away from them, What would Robert Sr think of his daughters I raised 3 whores that if the price is right I'm for sale Kim's motto will she be like Kris when it come to North how much money will I get to use my kid to stay famous You dodged a bullet Reggie be grateful

She's baaaack

Why da bride gotta sex it up all the time? I never thought I'd be defending someone but the one person who got it right recently was J. Simpson who wore gold and had a wedding that counted only to the people who counted to them instead of the whole freaking world (lookin' at you Kim and Kanye Kardashian). Best wishes Reggie. Any man who had the balls to kick a woman to the curb because he knew he was no good for him can't be all bad.

Tracey

Beautiful wedding

cluesarethere

I'm wondering if Lilit is mocking Kim in this photo? Guess Brody remained friends with Reggie even after they broke up. His girlfriend is cute.

GothamGirl

Reggie Bush is gorgeous, eat your heart out Kim!! His bride has really weird posture though, just saying...

Detroit_Allie

Reggie Bush is so much more attractive than Kanye.

ghost

That picture looks awkward. Reggie looks unsure and his wife looks like she is posing too hard. They should have picked a better picture.

Glenda

Looks like a Reggie's new wife is a bad copy of Kim. Good luck with that!

FreaKKa

I don't blame Brody for going to this wedding. At least it's real.

Skeptic

Good for Brody.

brian

Like this if you really don't care

TJ

I am sure Kim wishes him every happiness~ he really wasn't her type, for the long run.

Hanna Snowdon-Sykes

The bride looks like Kim. Maybe Brody got confused and thought Reggie and Kim were getting married. Idk

porkchop

I doubt their that close and either one cares what the other does. The business of being on the Kardashian show is just that, business. Bruce was not around when they were growing up so I can't imagine they knew their step-family much better then anyone else does.

jerzygal2014