Kylie Jenner

I Got 2 Tickets to Ride

7/15/2014 10:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0715-kylie-jenner-chp-x17
Kylie Jenner
has broken the law AGAIN behind the wheel of her Mercedes.

Kylie was pulled over on the 101 Freeway Monday after cops noticed she was driving her G-Wagon with tinted windows.  The CHP officer looked inside and saw the 16-year-old was driving with a friend.
Here's the problem.  There's a law in California ... a new driver who is 16 can't have a teenager as a passenger unless there's also an adult 25 or over who is accompanying them.

So Kylie got 2 tickets -- one for tinted windows and the other for driving with a teen -- which add to her vehicular hijinks.  She crashed the same SUV last August, 18 days after she got her license.  And she also got a ticket allegedly for speeding in January.

They need that reality show to pay her insurance premium.

Gallery-Sub-Launch-cop_encounters

Luke

Who didn't have a friend ride with them. I had my car packed with my friends going to the shore the day after I got my license.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Uglie Jenner

ivan

1 - more tickets for 'barely able to read' jenner/kardashian

Kobe_No_Means_No

Cops who give out fix-up tickets are losers.

Actually, the only cops I know were all below-average students in high school and went to 2nd-rate colleges. LOL. Truth.

Sexy Stig

Pimp Granny swing by to take the photos to sell to y'all at TMZ today? Thirsty slore of a mother.

Jordan

Hopefully she will Kill someone when she is Listening to Music talking with her Friends, and Texting, or even Social Media while driving she could go to Jail, but unfortunately in California they have a Statute in the Law that says California Prosecutors are not allowed to Prosecute Celebrities, so she Can Legally Kill.

Mng0

KIM is so HOT!!

Jordan

Which one of OJ Lawyers will have to Read the Ticket to Kylie?

I can only speak for myself but....

You can't have tinted windows in California????

yenny

I don't know the laws in CA, but in NY and FL, her license would have been taken away. You have a jr license at that age, and any traffic violations would have automatically revoked your license. Any one know the laws in CA?

Rhubino

I'm sure the law was clearly described to her when she got her license, but the law is for "other" people in her mind.

lkelly816

She was raised to believe that she has a sense of entitlement in life. That California license will be suspended sooner than later. I'll give her to the end of the year.

ShanesBabe

So did she get to drive away with the other teen since an adult wasn't in the vehicle with them? How does this story end tmz?

The Phil Osopher