Alex Pettyfer

Heated Argument with Bodybuilders

At Venice Beach

7/19/2014 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071914_alex_pettyfer_launchAlex Pettyfer pissed off a group of jacked up dudes working out at Muscle Beach in Venice ... and we got video of their heated exchange.

Pettyfer was passing the famous weight lifting hangout when he asked the guys working out how much they lift.  For some reason, a few of the lifters took offense ... and both sides started arguing.

In the video, one of the lifters accuses Alex of talking "s**t" ... which the "Magic Mike" star adamantly denies.

The musclehead who mainly argued with Alex tell us ... it started when the actor asked him how much he lifted.  The dude lashed back, "How much do you make?"  For some reason that triggered the argument.

Eventually Alex left after the two sides worked things out.

Shortly after the incident, the lifters told our photog it was just a misunderstanding ... and they've got nothing but love for Pettyfer.

071914_pettyfer_sub_launch

Sbryce

Sensitive ass black people SMH always making a big deal out of nothing,and no I'm not racist I'm black as well.

You Don't Know

Subtitles please. I heard absolutely nothing they were saying. You caught what exchange on video? Guys looking at each other then shaking hands? This is lame.

say what?

What a DOOSH! It's not like he asked how BIG he was.

Nostradamus

Those"bodybuilders" look like weekend warriors. I've seen better built guys at my local gym, including myself.
#noAnabolics

Sarah Sota

That boy ain't ugly

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

They look weak and small.

Dawn

Sounds like he was just trying to be friendly and they took it the wrong way, according to the guy, due to having to deal with a lot of haters on a daily basis. But they did apologize and they seem like positive guys. Good attitude, good vibes.

realjoshua

I don't mind him. A bit dweeby and scrawny and lacking in the bone to muscle ratio department but he was not too bad to masterbate to. The guy on the right takes me 2 minutes. This guy, 2.30... so not bad.

Numapass

I thought a body builder would be happy to talk about how much he lifts

WnTs

Steroids. It'll do this to ya!

Katie

'Roids, man.

Mary

They can't afford memberships to real gyms so they have to work out on toys at the beach.

Star29

Someone had a few too many scoops of pre-workout this morning

EastCoastChopper

First- let me say I have scoured my archives - both digital files and the entire organic memory bank of my 52 years (48 years of TV and entertainment consumption) AND after calling relatives, friends and associates, I can FIRMLY say...I have absolutely NO IDEA WHO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE.

As to the Venice Beach Poser @ large... From the tourist Crips to the steroid saturated wight-lifters, the gangster B ballers...All of that scene - Fake gangsters, fake "I am too hard for my shirt" and the weak white folks who blatantly k!ss that azz... YOU ARE ALL CHEESEBALLS!

Jane

Sounds like some muscle head has too many steroids in his system.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments