Big Brother

Quarantine Broken Again …

Derrick's Grandpa Dies

7/25/2014 9:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725-derrick-levasseur-BB-Twitter-01
For the second time in days, a "Big Brother" houseguest got shocking news from the outside world about a family member's death -- this time it was Derrick Levasseur's grandfather.

On tonight's live feed, houseguest Derrick was handed a note from producers -- like Frankie Grande on Wednesday evening -- and learned of the death in his family.

It's eerie … Derrick purposely lost the Head of Household competition on Thursday so Frankie would get a chance to see photos of his grandfather who died on Tuesday.

Derrick shared his news with Frankie in the house tonight … and said his family isn't as close. He said he wasn't planning to leave the house for the funeral on Sunday.

As we told you … it is extremely rare for producers to break the 'BB' house quarantine even once in a season.

bring back recent posts

Tmz.....I miss the good old days..oh well...nothing stays the same.

Doodlebug

Uh people watch that gay show ??

H8Kardash

Who the F cares?? Does anybody seriously watch that crap??

s.crewv

And people think wrestling is stupid because its fake,at least they admit it.

iBetty

My heart goes out to both of them but I'm not too sure with Derrick because this may be a stunt.. Derrick is an all around game player... Let's watch this play out...

Seriously wtf

If someone friggin dies, they should break the damn quarantine. What kind of stupid moron would make the decision to keep that from someone? If that happened to me, god forbid, I think I would do violence to the producers. I can't even IMAGINE not telling someone. WTF!

Anarchyinanaheim

All the BB house guests were gathered and Julie Chen told them 'luv u long time'.

bart

I thought that show jumped the shark years ago. Who watches that stupid show.

CENSORMVSICK

... Huh? ...

Kramer

And meanwhile back to the real world, I just typed this. Details about this is coming soon. Back to you, Cindy Loo.....

Are you sure?

Every publicist needs a website like TMZ! All your news is spoon fed from every publicist in town!

peaches01

Death comes in three,who's next?

Unbroken Chain

This show must be desperate. What an embarrassment it is becoming. Don't watch a second of this manipulative crap people

Brandie

Wow! Like I said the other day of course the again broke their own rule.......makes for good tv

Buttface

They need to rename this show... How about " Losers Loft ??"

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments