« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bieber vs. Bloom

MMA Stars Pick Sides

'Orlando Hits Like a 'B*tch'

7/30/2014 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

073014_mma_fighters_launch
Orlando Bloom hits like a bitch ... so say 3 guys who would know -- MMA stars Tito Ortiz, King Mo and reigning Bellator Lightweight champion Will Brooks

But the real question -- who would win if there was a rematch between Orlando and Justin??

The guys break down the fighters -- strengths, weaknesses ... well, mostly weaknesses.

Among the highlights:

-- "[Orlando] ...  what he threw was so bitch-made, feminine ...it's embarrassing."
-- "I think everybody's realizing that [Bieber] might be Miley Cyrus' twin sister."

There's more -- it's hilarious. Watch the clip.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bob Barker

Orlando hits like a bitch but can hit any of these meatheads bitches anytime he wants.

Fox

Who cares if he sucks at punching. I five him props for even attempting to make biebers face bleed.

Mike L

It wasn't a punch, it was like a shove that Biebers bodyguard blocked. Besides that, why should we care what a woman beater (Tito) and a failure (Mo) think? Don't care what Will thinks either, but I never heard of him to be able to bash him.
MMA fighters are essentially gorillas. They have no control over themselves, and no skills, so they turn to violence to try to get famous. I wouldn't be surprised to see them flinging poo at each other.

Lars Eighner

I'm guilty too, but it seems to me that some tellings of this tale verge on encouraging actual violence on Bieber. Maybe we should stop cheering.

toddpugz7111

I would luv to see the Queen of Canada get KTFO'd!

FREEDOM

DEAR HATERS, BIEBS HAS MUCH MORE FOR YOU TO BE MAD AT . JUST BE PATIENT.....

FREEDOM

TO BELITTLE IS TO BE LITTLE....

FREEDOM

HATERS GONNA HATE CUZ THEY KNOW BIEBS IS GREAT...

Noog

These guys are professional fighters who do this for a living. Orlando is an actor, not a professional fighter you steriod meat heads.

RG7323

Yeah, Orlando throws like a bitch, and Tito Ortiz actually beats on his bitch. So Bloom isn't a roided up animal constantly getting arrested for spousal abuse.

Tito is one to talk, he throws punches like a bitch too, cause he's not winning any more fights.

Rad✌

Cute. Haters are applauding Orlando. His punch was embarrassing, & no his body guards didn't block it all Bieber did was step back. I've seen girls in my school throw punches that almost knock the other person out.