Corey Feldman

Bargain Basement Celeb Divorce

Just $750/Month for Kid

8/28/2014 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0827_corey_susie_feldman_tmz
Congratulations, Corey Feldman -- you're the winner of the smallest celebrity divorce settlement we've seen this year.

According to court docs, Corey and his ex, Susannah -- who've been legally separated since 2009 -- just finalized their divorce ... and he'll be paying her $750 a month in child support for their 10-year-old son.

By comparison ... Charlie Sheen pays more than $100K a month to Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller -- and Eddie Murphy reportedly shells out $60K per month.

Also by comparison ... Corey Feldman hasn't had the success of Charlie or Eddie.

Susannah also gets the couple's 2002 Hyundai ... while he gets their 2001 Mercedes.

In the docs, Susannah agrees to give back the Feldman name, and return to her maiden name ... Sprague. We're guessing she agreed to that pretty quickly.

082814_corey_feldman_launch_v2

Jordan

To be fair we are talking about Corey Feldman, How much money could he possibly pull in a month?

Sexy Stig

A person has to be worth X amount and gainfully employed to have to shell out $$ in any divorce proceedings. Sprague should consider herself lucky she's even getting $750/month.

vitaminjd

What a coincidence that I come here and see Corey. I just watched The Goonies for the first time tonight! My local theater was playing it and I was tired of never understanding my husband's references.

Mario

I'm surprised this guy can even afford that. Does he even still get acting gigs? Is he even really considered a celebrity still?

rlemons

He has a kid? !

DiM

It depends on income disparities and who does the primary child rearing.
She's probably an earner as well.

warped

Thats funny i just saw him on a reality show about celebrities looking for real estate and he was shown 3 multi million dollar homes and drives an old car

bob

I wonder if the amount he spends on escorts was one of the determining factors used to decide how much he has to shell out a month?

Christine

Guess that Michael Jackaon lookalike gig just isn't working for him?

LB

That's way more than some everyday women get.

Noog

He's all out of The Goonies money.

Jexie

Lol, she gets the 2001 Hyundai. Sounds like these two were real ballers.

Nonsense

Does this really fall into the "celebrity" category?

realjoshua

Omg, I'm not a celeb and my child support cost more than his. I guess this joker just doesn't work at all.

Columbo