Scott Storch -- Deadbeat Dad?

8/21/2006 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scott Storch is one of the most sought-after record producers in the industry, having worked with everyone from Beyoncé to Justin Timberlake. But Dalene "Dae" Jennifer Daniel isn't interested in his musical talents. Daniel has named Storch as the father of her 4-month son Jalen Scott Storch in a paternity suit filed in Miami, Fla. by her attorney Jason Setchen.

Daniel says she is unemployed and claims her only assets are a pair of cars valued at $21,000. She is seeking custody and child support.

Storch did not respond to the suit, so a Miami judge declared Storch the "legal, natural and biological father" by default and will determine child support and other financial issues at a later date.

According to the Miami Herald, the multimillionaire is resolving the matter and says "I would never, ever be a deadbeat dad."

TMZ tried to contact Storch' reps, but at this time, we were told, he doesn't have any.

The paternity suit is just the latest in a series of unfortunate incidents for Storch.

In June, his Miami mansion was broken into and had $100,000 in jewelry stolen.

Last weekend, Storch was caught on tape adding his two cents on the now infamous Brandon Davis/Lindsay Lohan "firecrotch" debacle--proving once and for all that money can't buy class.

Then it was revealed that Christina Aguilera's song "F.U.S.S.," which includes the lyrics "I thought I knew who you were/I see now you were a lesson to learn," was in retaliation for Storch dropping out of producing her latest album "Back to Basics."

Storch most recently worked on Paris Hilton's single "Stars Are Blind."

ECJ

She must be really broke to have to admit he fathered he child. That's disgusting!

Rick

ANOTHER LOSER, THEY CAN PLAY BUT DO NOT WANT THE RESPONSIBILTY OF TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS THEY PRODUCE...WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS ANOTHER LOSER LIKE KEVIN FEDERLINE...MAYBE THESE TWO ASSES CAN GET TOGETHER AND START A DEADBEAT DAD CLUB!

jenirow

He may be musically talented but he's extremely creepy looking...I hope the baby's mother is attractive.

Rick

OH WAHT AN UGLEEE F***ER, SHE MUST HAVE BEEN HIGH THAT NIGHT!!!!!

JamieMN

He is so gross. Everytime I see him I gag and laugh at the same time. He is not cool and I do not understand why these celebrities bow down to him.

ADS

He gangsta. Well, he isn't really. Bet he thinks he is though. Mr bad man Hip Hop producer man. Er, no not with that shirt on,dude. Even in Miami bro' , it ain't happening.

Sarina Sweezer

WHAT ?? SPONGEBOBFIRE DICK HAS A MINI FIRECROTCH!!!
I'M OFFICIALLY DISCUSSED.

Your Mama

He's straight?

blah blah blah

WAY TO GO REMART NUMBER 5!!!

My thoughts exactly!!!

Lance K.

Dang its an Ug monster....

So he can brag about his wealth but not fund his kid? WTH

Lance K.

#5....you hit it right on the head. But you know when many people try to hide their gayness they will have a child

He is straight up nasty looking though

Jay

Cha-Ching - - he must have been in the NBA.

goo goo

He looks like on of those 13 y.o. from Stand By Me. He is without a doubt one of the ugliest adult males out there. Without your McLaren Mercedes, you'd just be another fugly loser who couldn't get into clubs.

Julie from Greenville, South Carolina

Please TMZ, no more.

trish

My sentiments exactly!! I thought he played on the same team as Lance Bass!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments