Shanna Dances Away From Barker

8/30/2006 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler: Click to watchShe might still be in the midst of a nasty break up from Blink-182's Travis Barker, but "EXTRA" found Shanna Moakler in good spirits as she practiced for her upcoming gig as a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars."

Though Moakler and Barker have been swapping written attacks on their respective MySpace pages, the former Miss USA hopes for smoother sailing ahead. "I don't know if it's possible he and I could romantically be involved with each other again but I would like for he and I to come to a place where we could obviously be the best parents we could possibly be and just be friends. I would love that."

Moakler adds that "Dancing" has given her an outlet for her frustrations, something she considers a blessing. "I'm trying to stay positive and stay strong for my children, trying to you know not make that a negative. I'm trying to put all my energy into the dancing."

"Dancing With the Stars" premieres September 12 at 8PM ET/PT.

kathryn

Uhhh, Poor Travis.

Jenny Craig

Shanna u are a whore and u always will be. You're a horrible mother and i hope u die slowly and painfully of gohneria! Just stop with the Holy-er than thou art act and keep on partying. You are equivalent to Tara Reid only u have children. Those poor poor children. I feel sorry for your parents.

Whatever

Why is this snatch news?

Dee

RE: Comment #2 Killian

Snatch!!! Yer killin me! Haven't stopped laughing yet! Thanks for the best giggle all day, because you are right she is a snatch!

Jay

Past contestants have said that they practice 6-8 hours a day. How will she ever stay awake? Great outlet for her to get rid of the baby weight. She is demanding and he was a saint for putting up with her for as long as he did. Travis needs to go for a beer with Oscar.

pinupcutie

I agree with the #3 post. She is a horrible excuse for a mother!

And uh hello Shanna... you can scrape the 3 inch thick make up off your face! And what's up with the drawn on eyebrows?

This girl is a mess. She's only newsworthy because of Travis. And before that Oscar. The only thing she ever did on her own was win a beauty pagent. And she probably sleep her way into that!

Poof! Pow! Be Gone Shanna!

New One

I would eat that snatch!
After it was scrubbed with Clorox.

Midwest

There are two sides to every story....this one is just a little lopsided. Every time I watched their show, he was kissing her a$$ and worshiping the ground she walked on. She on the otherhand, slept the day away. Came and went as she pleased...didnt really do much of anything. I really do feel sorry for the kids. Now that mommy has a new job, she wont have time for the kids. Training and sleeping will take up most of her busy day. Nanny will become mommy. And kids will grow up without a sense of stability and be just like mommy...

If I was famous...I'd never have kids. I wouldnt dare put them in a crazy environment like that. I would at least wait until I was older...I feel very sorry for these children of such young irresponsible parents. Hopefully, the nanny will instill some good morals and values. That or, Travis will take the kids far away and we'll have a few more music prodigy's on our hands.

ILovePapaSmurf

You guys are forgetting about her stint on the USA show 'Pacific Blue'. She's a legit actress guys!

Hahaha, I can't stop from laughing either. This girl needs to be put out of her misery and fast.

Bella

Between dancing and sleeping there will be no time for the kids! She is trying to think "positive" for her kids? She is fu*k up!

stoopit

this is the best posting story so far. you guys are hysterical, i'm crackin up.

kendra

WHAT A SLUTBAG.....SHE DATED BILLY IDOIL

the wise old owl

She seems like a real HAG to me. For post #8 , She must draw her eyebrows on with a SHARPIE. I feel sorry for her kids. At least Travis seems like he is a good Dad. A lot of loving from one good parent is better then nothing at all.

the wise old owl

OH GEE. I'M IMPRESSED. WHAT A CAREER.!!!! DANCING WITH THE STARS. When she is on the show they should rename it and call it " DANCING WITH A WHORE " What a shallow pig. As far as her being a legitmate actress, I DON'T THINK SO. She probably fucked the producer to get the part. DAHHHHHH

Cat

For the first time ever! YES. YOU ARE ALL CORRECT. EVERY WORD OF IT. Yay TMZ talk board! This lazy ho has got to go.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments