Ashton Wants Brad's Bod

10/1/2006 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher: Click to watchWhile training to play a US Coast Guard in his new film, Ashton Kutcher had one man's body in mind for inspiration -- Brad Pitt.

"I went and saw Troy, I was with my wife and with a friend, and every time Brad came on and he was like naked or whatever, they were like 'Ohh', and I'm like, 'I'm right here, I'm sitting right next to you,'" says Kutcher, "I knew this movie was coming up so I went out and hired Brad Pitt's trainer."

The self-admitted "pack-a-day smoker" who "hadn't really worked out since high school" (damn him for naturally looking so good) had a tough time getting into top shape and admits he's already on a downward spiral since shooting wrapped.

"No. I'm done... I'll train for the next one, it's fine, I'll run a little bit, I'll stay in shape, I can still do some pull-up's and I do some push-up's and stuff but it's just brutal. It's a full time job it keep yourself in that kind of shape, it's no joke."

"The Guardian" and "Open Season," also starring Kutcher, both open this weekend.

alissa

lol maven, yes i will give her hell, after shes done(jennifer), licking ashtons poop shoot lol, shes a nasty kinky b!^ch, i hear she likes to lick her chops after too lol,

moretocome

So now we know the mavin, alissa, and h8er# are all the same person. Wow dude you%u2019re responsible for more than half of all the postings on this site. LOL Do you talk to yourself like this all the time? And answer back as well? You need some real friends, not the cardboard cutouts you have in you%u2019re little one room apartment. I%u2019ll bet they have name tags. I%u2019m right aren%u2019t I? Oh you%u2019ll never confess. Go ahead fire away, I%u2019m fireproof!

alissa

48 your a mental case lol, you need to brush up on your insults lol, duhhh

sam

Ouch, the truth hurts doesn't it "The Melvin" or I mean alissa. I'm trying to get down to your level but it's so low I'm getting the bends. LOLAMOJ

Unfortunately, Dung throwing using gutter language is not my style, so I'll leave that to you and your other personalities.

I wear an asbestos suite!!!

alissa

Sorry Alissa,
We all know you were born a mistake and a joke to your parents.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4