Whitney's Back, Not Wack

10/30/2006 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston: Click to watchDivorce looks good on Whitney Houston.

In the midst of a split from hubby Bobby Brown, all eyes were on the pop diva as she stepped back into the spotlight on Sunday night. Houston was stunning in Armani as she walked the Carousel of Hope pink carpet arm-in-arm with music mogul Clive Davis.

This was Whitney's first night in the public eye since she filed for divorce in September, while her estranged hubby has been spotted out in LA with a number of different women.

Though Whitney didn't stop to talk to press, Clive let it slip that they're working on her comeback album and are currently looking for material.

Jazfields

YAY! Whitney's back! I love you Whitney!

Pieta

God, I am so happy to see Whitney is back. She looks healthy and about 165 lbs lighter since she got rid of Bobby. Sober looks great!!! BRAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b

She looks amazing! About time she did something about that baggage.... I'm tired of seeing him coming out of the Fulton Co. courthouse....

Lisa

Hopefully she can stay away from the crack and the booze. She looks good, not great, in my opinion. She looks "old" in the face.

Heads up Whit!

blah blah blah

OMG:
Whitney looks absolutely RADIANT!!!!!
Divorce has defenitly did her more good than bad!!
I only wish her the best, and hope she returns to the music industry with full force. Goodness knows she has the talent for it!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK WHITNEY. YOUR LOOKING DAMN GOOD!!!!!!!!

james

oh please lets see how long till she has another relapse....obviously she needs to go out and make some money so someone is helping her clean up her act for awhile anyway

AreYouKiddingMe?

She's going to have a HUGE come back!! She is who she is!! One of the greatest voices of all time! I'll personally buy her CD rather than download it! LOL. Be humble when you come back Whitney! Don't come back as a Diva just yet.

rhfan

She is turning into her Aunt...Dion Warwick. They look almost like the same person now.

wewearshort-shorts

She looks better than she has in years!! I think she's a very talented singer and I hope that she gets her act together now that she and Bobby are divorcing.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that a blunt behind her ear?I know she has a blunt somewhere,bitch smokes more weed tha stup dog,shes washed up just like britt,lindsay and nicole.I wonder who gets her weed,dam sure not slobby brown,he might get his blunts from stup dog

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that a blunt behind her ear? I know she has a blunt somewhere,bitch smokes more weed than stup dog,I wonder where she gets her weed now that she has kicked slobby brown to the curb,Maybe she get her weed from stup dog

Wicked

I'm happy for Whitney...she wasted many good years on that bag of bullshit Bobby Brown. If I were hooked up with him...I'd be doing crack, heroin, meth, booze, oxy, whatever in the hell I could get my hands on just to be able to tune out from that wasted piece of crap. He took her to the gutter where he lived, and now she is dragging her sorry ass out without him...good for you Whitney...go live with Auntie...and put baby Bobby on a friggin diet...pronto girl...do you hear me? Can you hear anybody now? Can you hear what I hear?

Renee

I am So~~~~~~~~~~Happy for Whitney. She will continue to be in my prayers.

She Looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU WHITNEY!!!!!!!!!!

Rah-Rah

It's good to see her out and about, especially with Clive Davis, the man who can make it all happen for her-again. But seriously, I don't think her career will ever be the same as before. Drugs played a terrible role in her life and as Post #5 said, she could have another relaspe. Even if she does have a huge come-back, she'll still have this taint of drugs and wild behavior haunting her.

And good advice from Post #6, Richard---"Be humble when you come back, Whitney!"

moretocome

Are those tan lines??????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments