This Week's Biggest Losers

11/11/06

11/10/2006 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For Hollywood Republicans like James Woods, Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammer, this week was about as much fun as a root canal. Right up there with the kick-in-the-teeth experiences of these woeful celebs.
kevin federlineK-Fed: "BLANK the media, BLANK the haters" bellowed Kevin Federline this week in Chicago, partying with back-up dancers and a bottle of tequila after another non-sold out tour date. He might soon be upping the BLANK ante if Britney goes ahead with plans to give away Baby Photos #2 to a magazine like Vanity Fair rather than share the media moola with the rapper. In the annals of Blonde-Bombshell-or-Bust, K-Fed is already running rings around Nick Lachey and Tommy Lee. He may soon even topple all-time champ Paul Snider, Playboy Playmate Dorothy Stratten's deranged ex. As Britney continues to defecate in K-Fed's direction (as in the dictionary definition "to become clear of dregs, impurities"), we have a new name brand suggestion. K-Fed, say hello to the backwards-spelled moniker Def-K, as in defecate and three strikes you're out, bro!

daniel baldwin

Danny Baldwin: Brother #1 will preach the merits of religion; Brother #2 will crow about the soothing effects of being married to a blonde hottie; and Brother #3 will disagree with Brother #2. But in our opinion, the PR herder of Black Sheep Baldwin needs to insist that this week's SUV fracas was all part of the unfortunate holdover effects of his client's dedicated, Method acting approach to his upcoming bad guy role on Season Six of The Sopranos. The biggest irony is that Baldwin was caught by police thanks to the GPS locating abilities of the GMC Yukon's On Star system, which is as close to the star system as DB will ever get.

Simon Cowell: He says he wants to sign Kate Moss to a recording contract; he was booed off the stage at a wedding because of some tasteless best man comments; and he went classless in Seattle, dumping not only on the burg's talent pool but also on its rainy weather. Hey, it's all well and good to wield a "Freemantle" on the Kodak Theater stage, but otherwise, it's just plain overkill. We say either up the neck size on those torso-hugging T-shirts in order to allow better blood flow to the brain, or just go all the way and get photographed coming out of Fred Segal with Corey Clark.

faith hill Faith Hill:
Maybe this lovely country star has the same joke writer as Senator John Kerry. Because no matter what your take is on the most popular YouTube video this side of Def-K's dose of reality, Hill's "What?" backstage shout out was about as funny as a Baghdad country ballad. Ms. McGraw, her publicist, dissed winner Carrie Underwood and half the stars in Nashville are all standing firm in their ridicule of the resulting Internet wildfire, but it would have been so much easier if Hill, like Kerry, would simply apologize for the joke not being funny. On the plus side, this adds a whole new dimension to the upcoming People's Choice Award category of Favorite Female Singer. If Underwood loses to Hill, maybe she can return the favor by mouthing, "Oh C'mon!"

chris cornell Chris Cornell: Finally, some good news for Madonna. Advance reviews are starting to trickle in for Casino Royale and so far, it looks like Seattle grunger Chris Cornell's title credits song "You Know My Name" has a chance of toppling the Material Girl's "Die Another Day" as Sir Elton John's least favorite 007 theme. Then again, maybe the ex-Soundgarden and Audioslave frontman's radar is just off across the board, because he has also announced plans to cover Michael Jackson's "Billy Jean" on his 2007 album. He told MTV that he has changed the music quite a bit but not touched the lyrics at all, so apparently he skipped right past the last line of MJ's third verse ("So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice").

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

LMFAO

Wow, I did not know that Mr Federline had this much support going for him, more than 2 people I see, I could not stand him a few weeks ago... Now I think that he is deserving of some success... Come on guys and gals have a heart and join Team K-fed.

Lenn K

Just reading the hate for this loser makes you think about other notables, such as Joey Buttafukface, O.J. Simpson, Ike beat my wife Turner and Scott Petersen. For the supporter of this piece of feces you join the list of losers cheering on a absolute nothing!!!

LMFAO

Hey #76 who said it is a bad thing to be a loser, you my friend are also on the list of losers for even bothering to post a comment on k-fed in the first place, if you hate him so much why do your spend precious time reading up on the articals on a supposed loser???

But forget K-fed for a minute, spare a thought for his poor dancers and session musicians, they also have families to feed and by not buying his CD, you are also limiting their pay check..... They are the ones with the real talent and should be rewarded for taking crap for helping out k-fed, crap from off the people who choose to be losers on this site!!!!

LMFAO

I agree ^^^^, Kevin really would suck without his backing musicians, you're right they should be respected even more than Kevin..... People say that without Britney the fed is nothing, TRUE kinda, but he is still something until the day his back up also leaves high and dry..... And until people and the media stop talking about him.

louis1970

K-fart's susposedly will get only $300,000 out of the pre-nup, hopefully he'll get ZERO on Brit's house that Brit bought w/ her own money. Personally, I hope the judge becomes so disgusted w/ K-fag, that he walks away w/ as little as humanly possible; he's total scum who's only intrested in full custody so he can get his grubby leech hands on more of Britney's money. It will be such sweet karma when this idiot gets conned out of the money he does steal from Brit from the divorce case, his weakness is he thinks he still can make it as a rapper, so I can see a lot of people lying to him, and he ends up further investing in a career that ends w/ him w/ egg all over his face. Then it's back to pumping gas.
I honestly don't get the legal system that hands over money (spouse support or whatever) to a man that has no custody of his kids. W/out sole custody of his kids, what does he tell the judge in his defense that he deserves spouse support from his wife? Too lazy to actually gain employment to pay for his beer and ciggarettes? What judge will find him entittled to a dime, especially given his lame ass background history.

Erin

That is an understatement. He is the biggest looser of this Century. Thanks Britney for giving us this HUGE Looser now that you are done with him, we are stuck looking at his BUTT UGLY face. Great!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Well, sorry, but I'm not going to buy "Playing with Sh*t" as an act of charity. I'd rather give to the Red Cross.

LMFAO

Some of you might think that when I watched a video for Popozao I thought " That was so awful it made me want to projectile vomit", but in fact I think he can sing, unlike all the wannabes who think they can sing that I am forced to listen to everyday on X Factor.

Ahh, why did I not think of this before, YES a K-fed and Paris Hilton duet, it will be a bona fide pop classic and will make me even richer than Bill Gates. AHAHAHAHAHAR!!!! They both deserve expensive record deals.

MikeP

Now i hear the prenup says that FedX will get $300,000.00. WOW! That's not much. He's going to have to stop all partying and really work to survive. I would have to say, I don't like either one of their actions. She used him from the get go and he used her from the start. She wanted his sperm. That's the first major blunder she executed. The guy smokes, drinks, does drugs, co-horts with unsavory sexual partners, already has two children and she, with many honest hard working men wanting her, wants FedX's contaminated sperm. Oh yeah, that sounds like a real smart person making that decision. Other than knowing how to make an over processed cd or dress like a slut, I look at her as being extremely uneducated. Him too. I'd venture to say that if she plans on making life miserable for FedX, it will come back and kick her in the head via her children entering teenage years. Oh and if you are reading this Britanny, I'd suggest dropping the Madonna complex. She hasn't made the best decisions either. One of them is trying to convince herself and the world that she is still young and sexually desired by the young men who watch VH1 or MTV. When you get to that age, don't fall into that ego trap hon cause it ain't pretty. Just look at Madonna's recent videos.

LMFAO

# 82 you make sensible comments here, they both lack a decent education, Fedex is as trashy as Tommy Lee.... And is as musically talented, nuff said!! Britney meanwhile is not much better, one minute people are pissing on her for her lack of parenting skills and weight gain, and now they are the ones saying "YOU GO GIRL"ect I don't get it. Brit could have choosen class, instead she choose a redneck ass!! With a pregnant wife.

By the way I saw the Madonna video MikeP and I lost my din din's, oh well if that is where Brit heading, then all the Britney haters really have no need to be jealous!!

THE SOURCE

It takes two to tango although we know Kevin as a thug from the start I know what Britneys was wanting from him from the beginning If you are going to sleep with horse you have know how straddle It and break him in. Dont have kids because that was not why she wanted him in the first place otherwise she would have cared about Shar Jackson's Kids from a mother perspective and know she was marrying into all that baby mama drama.

mj

His 15 minutes of fame are over, in fact 15 minutes was too long. What a loser...he and Bobby Brown can hang out together and cry in their cheap beer.

Rick

5. She got what she paid for. I don't feel sorry for her trampy A. When you get with another woman's man, particularly while that woman is pregnant, KARMA can be a B!t@H. The only good thing about it all is that the NANNY or MANNY will be taking care of the kiddos.

Posted at 12:52PM on Nov 11th 2006 by Holla

Yeah Karmas a bitch........just look at your mamas karma, she had a crazy little bitch like you....you f***ing cheap prostitute........karma has nothing to do with fed-ex its sh*t, just like ypu, you cheap CU*T

chris

AOL is emo's bitch. They call a f*cking My chemical Romance p.o.s. the album of the year and now they come after Chris Cornell, probably the best rock singer still in the business today and a member of one of the few rock bands that survived the emo craze. Listen to that bond theme, it kicks ass. Especially compared to previous films. Emo music is just boybands with guitars; they'll be gone in a couple years and no one will remember them. It's not rock and roll, it's pop. Just wait it out and it will go away on its own.

Janet

Chris Cornell is the best singer out there in my opinion . I love the new Bond theme song, and his version of Billy Jean is awesome. I can't wait for his solo album.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6