Britney

Parties With Justin

12/1/2006 2:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

120106-brtiney-justinTMZ's crew and veteran cameraman Josh Levine were all over Hollywood last night, doing what they do best; catching all the action!

We started the night at Hollywood hotspot Area, where the girls were at it again. New BFFs Britney, Paris and Lindsay all showed up at the swanky L.A. club, setting the paparazzi into a frenzy with each arrival. Britney, who showed up with a few of her backup dancers, caught up with her past inside the club: our cameras spotted ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake entering just minutes before Britney!

Also soaking up the moonlight; "birthday boy" Tom Green, "The Hills" star LC (Lauren Conrad), comedian Jamie Kennedy, rocker Dave Navarro, Greasy Bear Brandon Davis, CaCee Cobb, former Laker Rick Fox, platinum-selling artist T.I., and Bruce Willis -- who was spotted having dinner with friends at Koi.

Hollywood Snark

Urgh...I sure hope some of Britney's recent behavior doesn't rub off on Justin....I'm not sure if my eyes can take Justin getting out of a car with a kilt on and [head just exploded]

_aLL3y3zPonM3_

damnit,i want justin & britney to get back together..but sadly,that probably won't ever happen..oh well..life goes on..

Jeff McRae

I know for sure one of these clips must be old. I mean, Tom Green's birthday is in July.

Lisa

Britney should be at home taking care of her kids instead of running around EVERY night like she doesn't have any. Other celebrity mom's that have children still go out, but NOT every damn night.

She's so stupid.

Eli

#2 bRIT IS A SKANK SHE HAD JUSTIN BEFORE AND IT DIDNT WORK OUT, SO WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT AFTER K-FED AND TWO CHILDREN LATER, THEY WOULD ACTUALLY END UP 2-GETHER! LOL

Eli

We, are not amused.

I hope he got some "oral favors" from her!

Seriously

I think Justin has a little more brains than to get
involved with Britney again expecially now that she has kids.

Lisa Marie

Britney having Children would NOT be the issue, in regards to Justin not wanting to have anything to do with her. The Fact that you would even suggest that would make you out to be a very shallow person. It would be due to her behavior, and the fack that she is pretty much a S*ut now .. and that he is w/ a girl that is "normal" and NOT a head case.
I truly do want JT and Brit to get back together, but lets face it, it's just not happening!

girly

Were Britt & JT just at the same club or were they hanging out together? Those are not the same thing! I'm sure it makes your story sound better if they were hanging out together!

Rebecca

Justin wants Britney back. All it took was one look at those photos of her cooch and he couldn't resist. He's been hunting her down trying to hook up again. Personally, I think Cameron might have a better looking cooch, but maybe I'm wrong.

caveman

a bunch of brainless 20 somethings & bruce willis, sounds about right.

stupid brittney

britney is just buying for attention. The sad thing is...who is taking care of those poor babies? A Nanny, a manny....for sure Britney isn't. I had my kids at 20 & 22 and I am 26 now and still go out but NOT EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK. They may only be 2 months and a year but this is the time they need to be with their mother. She is gong to lose those kids, not to K-FED cuz he isn't qualified to take care of them and he deserted his last baby's momma but maybe to CPS or someone else who gives a damn about them. Just a dumb hoe. Used to be classy (kind of) and then met White Trash K-Fed and turned back to her old roots. Some people say give her a break....why she does it to herself.

No Poor Britney....act like the mother you dreamed of being and take care of your responsiblity....oh and dress them a lil nicer too!

Tasha

THAT'S BS I WAS THERE LAST NIGHT, THERE WAS A WHOLE DANCE FLOOR A SH*T LOT OF PEOPLE AND A DAMN WALL SEPARATING THEM TO, JUSTIN NEVER LEFT HIS TABLE....AND BRITNEY WAS JUST TALKING TO PARIS AND LIKE USUAL SMOKING A CIGARRETTE...SLUT PARIS WAS HOOKING UP WITH SOME RANDOM GUY...

Jean

Was that Cameron in the video or was that someone else ?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments