Eddie's Daddy Lie

Caught on Tape!

12/5/2006 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just one day after Eddie Murphy's rep lied by denying the fact that his client made comments on a Dutch TV show questioning the paternity of former Spice Girl Melanie B.'s unborn child, TMZ has confirmed the existence of the tape and obtained the footage.

Eddie Murphy
In the video, Eddie is asked if he is happy with pregnant Melanie, and you can clearly see and hear Murphy tell the interviewer,"You're being presumptuous, because we're not together anymore. And I don't know whose child that is, until it comes out and has a blood test. You shouldn't jump to conclusions, sir."

And neither should Eddie's reps before they start denying things that are true!

Hollywood splits: click to see galleryOn Monday, Melanie and Murphy kept themselves on opposite sides of the country. Scary Spice was seen at LAX with her daughter, while Eddie arrived at the NYC premiere of "Dreamgirls" with Babyface's ex-wife, Tracey Edmonds. No word if Eddie's reps will deny this too.

Amanda

So does this mean that they are not getting married anymore?

Kandyrain

I don't understand what the problem is. Eddie is GAY and every female on earth should know this. These women continue to risk their lives by sleeping with this man. It is only obvious that he likes men!

ps... I am not passing judgement on men who likes men but my issue is with men who likes men and continues to act straight and date women....

caveman

how could this numbskull knock up the first broad he bangs after having 8 kids with his ex.
maybe madge can adopt some.

???

"Don't know who's child that is" WTF? Why is the woman a HO only after he's done with her? She wasn't a HO when he was f***ing her? Maybe he should look in the mirror. I see a HO.Merry Christmas!

NY

Looks like he definitely upgraded though.

the wise old owl

POst # 5 Chick : Of course I agree with you 100%. What's up with these stupid women ? Maybe he provides them with $$ while they provide him with A NICE BEARD...........LMAO over these stories that he is a " ladies man ". He is a gay man who has children. No big mystery here. ( and I... like you... could care less that he is gay. I have many friends of mine who are....BUT AT LEAST THEY DON'T HIDE IT.....and run around pretending to be something they are not ! )

Marie Walker

I don't know who would want to date him after the gay scandal. I agree women are taking a big chance dating him........especially with him picking up men off of street corners.

CHARGERS TILL THE END

#5 'THAT CHICK" GOOD POINT I AGREE..I AGREE WITH EVERYONE SO FAR ON THIS ONE.....

daGspotblog

Look Eddie, we're not buying whatever you're selling. You're dissing Scary Spice and making her look like a Ho, that's just not cool. Whether she's the baby mama or not she deserves some respect. I still contend that we never saw the ex-wife pregnant. Where did they get all those kids from? And what the hell Tracey Edmonds? I know Babyface is a little Femme but Eddie ILOVEJOHNNYGILL Murphy....You can do better.

KC

what a turd

Adrienne

I don't get it- who the baby-daddy?

Eddie is dating Tracey Edmonds now:

Is this proff that he's not Mel B's baby-daddy?

Gail

wow she looks skinny, how far along is she?

Miapocca

Okay tracey Edmonds just pulled a Britney..what wrogn with her..I gues if you cant make it work with babyface, there might be something not right with you...see she even hooked up with the man who just dumped a pregnant women, who may or maynot be his baby momma and insults her publically on TV...way to go TRACY..get a clue..Ask BRITNEY...she dumb kid might actually know this one fomr experience............

Gee16

HATERS!!!! Stop hating on Eddie. He has it going on.

Until one of you see the man actually in action with another man, STOP JUDGING. Know telling what some on you on this website are into...

Whatever

Caught in a bold face lie! Shame on you Dr. Doolittle!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments