Celebrity DUI:

Who's Next?

12/12/2006 9:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney, Paris and TaraWhile Britney Spears may be partying and undressing like Paris Hilton, the question is: Will she be following in her alcohol-soaked, law-breaking footsteps?

On the heels of DUIs by Hilton and Nicole Richie, wagerweb.com has released their picks for which member of the A-list party crowd is most likely to wind up busted behind the wheel. These stars can run but they can not Hyde.

Not surprisingly, Britney tops the list with a 1 to 2 chance that she'll be arrested and charged with a DUI. Paris, who was busted early this year, could be a repeat offender and so she lands the #2 spot. Good-time train wreck Tara Reid may be trying to clean up her image, but it's not enough to keep her from sloshing into the #3 spot on the list. Keeping her out of clubs might keep her out of jail.

Despite her wreck-a-week driving skills and AA membership, Lindsay Lohan hiccups into #4. Wait until she's of age! Rounding out the top 5: Limoncello aficionado, Danny DeVito.

Other celebs getting a lot of buzz and making the list include Ashlee Simpson, Mary-Kate Olsen and Malibu's most wanted, Mel Gibson. Cheers!

Julie

webster

OJ Vid

It never ends! Has anyone even seen the OJ Video?
It's sick, but funny, but sick.... but....

Kim

WOW # 11 that is cold and harsh! Im so glad your such a Roll Model yourself. Do you eat with that filthy mouth of yours! shame on you!

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

#18 I don't get your post towards poster #11's comments....WTF

maya

I think what goes on in some of the posters' heads on this website borders on the criminally insane.

People in Showbiz are by their very nature flamboyant and a bit self-centered. If they weren't, they wouldn't stand out from the crowd.

But some posters here take Entertainment wayyyy too seriously. Get a life.

glynne1964

It's just a matter of time. Hell some of these people have already been busted this year...Paris! Don't they ever F-ing learn?!!! I don't know about you, but if I ever got pulled over I'd behave myself for a looooong time to come. To me, nothing puts the fear of God into me like seeing those flashing lights in my rear view mirror! But I guess these people don't have enough brains to stop being such dumba$$e$!!! STOP IT ALL OF YOU, BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DIES!!!

en Todo Momento!!

any favs on the do it yourself lists?? xDD #whitebitch celebritywhitbitches. do it yourself lists! yaay #killyourself i wonder whooooooo?? xD paris, britney linsday, tara, etc etc etc. xDD Hollywood is fuqn awesome!

en Todo Momento!!

i guess maybe anna nicole smith won the golden hollywood ticket!! yaaay dead white bitches are fuqn awesome!! xDDD marilyn's tradition lives on! xD

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2