Kim K:

I'm Not Shopping

The Sex Tape

1/17/2007 5:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

I'm Not Shopping The Sex TapeIn an exclusive conversation with TMZ, Kim Kardashian claims that she has nothing to do with the sale of a raunchy sex tape ... but she isn't denying it exists.

"There is no tape being shopped," Kim said. Paris' BFF added, "Ray J and I remain friends, and there is nothing he would do to spite me."

As TMZ first reported, Kardashian and Ray J, Brandy's bro, made a tape during their relationship that is being shopped to several adult video companies. One source, who has seen the tape, claims it features oral sex and water sports.

Kardashian tells TMZ, "I would love to see what they've seen."

Kim claims that word of the sex tape first spread after Ray J left a shocking note on her MySpace page saying, "Let's show the world our sex tape." According to Kardashian, Ray J called her immediately after he posted the note and asked her to delete it.

A rep for Ray J could not be reached at the time this article was published.

;)

yeah right. She whores it out for any famous man out there just trying to get one pettied toe into the spotlight. I don't buy for a minute that if she didn't think we would start idolizing her (like we did with Paris) then she wouldn't release the tape.

She is just another loser that has the hope of being "famous" and really should focus on a specific craft and work hard at it. To be famous now days is about as original as the comeback of ugly ass eighty styles or pencil jeans aka tapered jeans. Sorry, but this is nothing but honesty, sugar coating is for kids.

Chad Jackson

WTF is wrong with LA women? What next , Halle Berry and William Hung videotape?

Mario Dopoza

I WANNA WIZ ALL OVER HER! YEAH-UH!

Mario Dopoza

She likes the pee huh? I just downed a 12 pack! Let's get it on!

ujay

She just love those black dicks. I don't know why, but it must be the size or texture.

Kate

EDDIE MURPHY'S TRANSVESTITE HOOKER he picked up.

Kate

My whole family wants to sh-t on Kim's face and make her and her mom eat it.
Can I sh-t on your face Kim? You'll look better.

Kate

Kim, You'de look better with my sh-t on your face!!

Kate

Kim, You'de look better with my sh-t on your face!!

hjhjjhgjghj

She's gorgeous!

duh...totally !

we do not need anymore SKANKS !

this chick is soooo wothrless, hanging w/ B-Celebs, making sex-tapes, etc...what's next ? her own Reality Show ???

get a life ! DO something that means something for God's sake !

Kate

hjhjjhgjghj - You're blind and obviously have an identity crisis.
Now get off the computer, Kim.

KARDASHIAN = TRANSVESTITE

Tracy

these people give D list a whole new meaning, even raunchy sex couldnt make them interesting. and you dont need to ask someone to delete a comment you wrote on their myspace page, you can delete it yourself.

Kate

KARDASHIAN = TRANSVESTITE
KARDASHIAN = TRANSVESTITE

Kate

KIM, Yo one UGGGGGLLLYYYYYYYY BITCH.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments