Kim K:

I'm Not Shopping

The Sex Tape

1/17/2007 5:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

I'm Not Shopping The Sex TapeIn an exclusive conversation with TMZ, Kim Kardashian claims that she has nothing to do with the sale of a raunchy sex tape ... but she isn't denying it exists.

"There is no tape being shopped," Kim said. Paris' BFF added, "Ray J and I remain friends, and there is nothing he would do to spite me."

As TMZ first reported, Kardashian and Ray J, Brandy's bro, made a tape during their relationship that is being shopped to several adult video companies. One source, who has seen the tape, claims it features oral sex and water sports.

Kardashian tells TMZ, "I would love to see what they've seen."

Kim claims that word of the sex tape first spread after Ray J left a shocking note on her MySpace page saying, "Let's show the world our sex tape." According to Kardashian, Ray J called her immediately after he posted the note and asked her to delete it.

A rep for Ray J could not be reached at the time this article was published.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

John Q. Public

This one is for both Ujay (#14) and Joseph (#38) I wish to publicly say I'm sorry for knocking the lining out of your Mom's and girlfriends skank pussy's. I should have not left the strechmarks on their jaws. I 'm now convienced, that for you to have sex with your true love , would be like dropping a pencil...into a beer mug..... As for me ...and my big black penis.....were going to Disneyland! The color of your skin has nothing to do with the size of your penis....don't believe me?........Ask your Mom and wifey.

felicia

yes black guys do have big dicks but they are thick as a pencil, its true.

William

Another stupid hoe trying to act like she does not love all the attention and probably money she is gettin' for her sex video.She's been a whore for most of her life.I mean her father was friends with a murderin' scumbag and she probably even got juiced by O.J.

William

Another stupid hoe trying to act like she does not want her sex tape out there by supposedly vigorously fighting it's distribution,ain't buyin' it!!!

Orejon

Kim Kardashian is Armenian, an ethnic group from a region in the Middle East/Central Asia/Caucasus Mountains that is east of Turkey, north of Iran and Afghanistan and south of Russia and Georgia. So I don't know where that leaves the racists who've posted comments attacking her for interracial sex, now that she's not officially "white". Is it acceptable to them if the sex is between ethnic minorities?

alayha

kim is a fake ass bitch she is a trader too she should go to hell

baska

This is just a big scam, Kim made with the Ray.J, they both cash in on it. he sold the tape, she sue for relising.
she knew what she was doing from the very start.
fast cash!! Kim why do you said, that you are so shame of this sex tape. you can't fool people, because you still F--K people and getting naked on national TV, and get pay for it.
with a Daddy like yours ( lawyer) you didn't have to work, just have sex , get naked and CASH ON IT. Complain that you'are 30 and single. What reasionable and respectful man would want a SLUT like you for his wife? so continue what you do best.
F--K with guys on national TV, and keep getting naked, you would need the money later in life, for nursing home, because there wouldn't be a guy who would marry you.

----

You guys shouldnt just judge her that way.. That's just to cruel.. I mean picture urself in her situation and i'm sure she didnt expect this video tob seen b everyone. Imagine her shock and her family as well. We're all good in judging till its us whose being judged. Give her a lil break. She's just like any of us.

----

RaMon

ma ***** hit that i bet it was wet she sexy is **** but ray j like **** like that so he gone do what he do. She was just clean and ready.I would have ****ed

didier

sexy

saud

Goood

georgia

I'm so over kim dont get me wrong she is pretty but i want to see more khloe or maybe even kourtney.I 'm so over the whole kim.

Tashawn

They shouldn't have made a sex tape at all if they didn't want people to see it

Nate

Must be real. She stated she'll love to see a tape featuring "Water-Sports". Which would mean she is into that. And if she is into it, then the sex-tape rumor must be real.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5