Sanjaya Covers Katharine McPhee

3/23/2007 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seems like Haley Scarnato isn't the only "American Idol" wannabe borrowing things from Katharine McPhee!
Sanjaya catches McPheever
An artist by the name of Fastu has given Season Six wavy brunette shrieker, Sanjaya Malakar, a case of the McPheever, super-imposing him onto Kat's crotchety Flashdance-inspired album cover -- and the results are absolutely hair-raising!

For once, it's not Sanjaya's singing that will have you laughing out loud.

MikesGirl

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen, He is such a pretty girl. LOL LOL Someone needs to slap that poor poor idiot!!!!!!!

gettheboysawayfromher

lloks like a gorilla to me, tell this low life to close its legs

kt

Now we know what Cher and Michael Jackson's kid would look like!
I love it!!! It's totally appropriate and fits!!!

NO MUSLIMS FOR PRESIDENT

Seriously - This is a KID we are talking about... I don't even think he wants to be on AM ID anymore... Im sure he is on the verge of suicide going up there just knowing he is going to get blasted every week.. Hard on a teenager for sure..
I hope were not reading about his suicide soon. Pictures like this wont be funny then

Rick

As long as news agencys and TMZ report it and show it, then people will keep making cruel jokes and keep offending people.
I personally don't think he is a good singer and I also think he should not be on American Idol at this point in the competition. But I'm not goign to make cruel jokes and post pictures like TMX just did...

DA

Sanjaya has more balls than TMZ and all of you losers that think this is funny.

Blakpepa

LOL, LOL, OMG, LOL - I cant remember the last time I laughed so loud, LOL!!!!!!!

Jane

Carla, cry me a river! He set himself up for what ever happens to him. People who go on AI know that they will be subjected to ridicule.

Sean Bresnahan

I agree with Carla. There is no reason to be cruel just because this kid finds himself in way over his head. It is not his fault. What a nasty mean streak you people have!

Maddy

carla

and others who are pleading for decency for this kid and others who don't deserve this kind of ridicule, give it up. TMZ has a list of (at my last count) 8 people they like to throw out here that they know will rile up the sickos. These 8 people go about their daily lives and work at their career and do nothing to deserve the hatred. This is an equal opportunity slime pit.

Brooke

Cruel, maybe... but you have to admit, he sure does make a pretty woman! LOL

DeeDee

That is to funny I swear he could pass for a girl in a heartbeat and look better than most do!

Chris

OH MY GOD! I'm blind! I had to gouge my eyes out...friggin' thanks, TMZ.

Rania

LOL!you rock TMZ! but the picture looks very scary and funny at the same time.

Tricia

On 60 Minutes they were saying how Simon makes money off of every idol they sign to a contract. So #20, he's not trying to ruin anyone.

I think it's as funny as hell, and, the way Sanjaya acts, he's probably laughing at it. Although he is one of the worst singers to ever make it into the late rounds of Idol, he has got a massive fanbase and this stupid pic will only add fuel to their voting fire. No harm done and it truly was funny.

btw, I think one of the posters here is correct... The photo started at the Idolforum.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments