Tracy Morgan:

Stop Talkin' S**t About Me!

5/2/2007 3:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan is a little miffed about TMZ's coverage of his recent DUI and subsequent probation violation -- telling one of our photogs yesterday in New York to "Stop writing bad things about me, man!"

Tracy will be in court later this month to be fitted for a SCRAM ankle bracelet, which monitors the wearer's booze intake.

While avoiding cocktails with ice, Morgan will be working with Ice Cube in the crime comedy caper, "First Sunday."

monique

Then his dumb azz needs to stop drinking and driving.

the cannoli kid

I have no problem with bloggers calling out these "stars" for their bad behavior, such as drunk driving - Tracy Morgan! - keep doing that, because they need to come off their high horses sometimes.

But I wish you guys would cool it with picking apart people's weight and looks. It's low, it's classless and it's unnecessarily cruel. I enjoy the blogs, but I had to give up Perez Hilton for this very reason. It's just so schoolyard. And TMZ is just as guilty of it.

Just my opinion

He's just not a funny actor, in my opinion. Not even on the 30 Rock show. His character is such an idiot that I can't find humor in it. But I agree that these celebrities should be put on blast for drunk driving!

Tipsey McStagger

At least he was not an a**hole and actually stopped to talk and sign some autographs. Can't be that much of a wanker!

Cape Codder

I guess the truth hurts! If you do the crime, you should be willing to pay the consequences...which includes the media spotlight, especially if you are a celeb. If Morgan wants the media "to "Stop writing bad things about me, man!" , well then perhaps he should stop doing these "bad things"!

The media in Boston and on Cape Cod have been wonderful in keeping the repeat DWI offender who killed my mother 7 weeks ago in the paper , on their websites and on tv...and I wholeheartedly approve. If the all too light sentences that these people get for DWI aren't enough to make them think twice, I'm hoping that a bit of peer pressure might.

Just my opinion

I just went to your site Cape Codder, and I'm sorry for your loss. I think all drunk drivers - Stars or not - should be called out!

Tracy Morgan, every paper should detail your lame, stupid decision to get behind the wheels of a car after drinking! LOSER!!

Kennedy

#1 I remember how I enjoyed listening to all the gossip of all the popular kids. I never repeated the gossip because that was not my thing. I was popular too and was amused by some of the gossip about me like stuffing my bra. I have good self esteem, so I do not let gossip bother me. My friends and family know the real me. Even as an adult in the work place; there is plenty of gossip, but I do not get involved, so I go to TMZ for my fix. When one is in the public eye; they are fair game as far as negative or positive comments. If you are famous and you don't want negative comments made about you; then don't dress slutty, don't get drunk, don't say things or do things you will regret, and blah blah blah.

Sebastian

They should give this Rotten Slug

Ten days in front of a FIREING SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty Columbus OHIO

I LOVE PARIS HILTON!!

HELLO KRISTEN IN COLUMBUS OHIO

ivy

F_U_G_L_Y

Michelle

He chose to drive drunk--it should be made public when anyone does. You're not special, Tracy!

ME

OH OKAY, SURE LIKE PEOPLE AREN'T GOING TO TALK S*&T ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING AND DRIVING. GO AHEAD, ENGANGER THE LIVES OF OTHERS. THERE GOES ANOTHER CELEBRITY THAT I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR..

Daleena

All of you are super Dumb. Everyone is sooo quick to jump to conclusions, as far as we all know, we really know nothing. Yes DUI's are bad, yes he is getting called on it. Does it suck when you make a mistake yes -- even more so when everyone sees your mistake points at it and laughs not to mention elaborates on what they may or may not know.
Tracy Morgan is very talented- and i will be seeing his stand up when he comes to my hometown for sure!
I will say this though: Tracy for the love of god and your fans and your career-- Please watch yourself dude!

sandy

Just another loser that got a lucky break by who he knows! He has no talent, he is a terrible actor, all he does is scream his lines. What is this clown even doing on tv? He was never funny as a comic either, now that there is such a stink about comics using racial slurs and comments, that should pretty much put this guy out of business. Thank goodness because he sucks, and is a drunk risking lives on the road at that! Tracy, get lost. Nobody thinks you're funny!

studly

can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen is the answer to that

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments