'Idol'

The Dish On Tonight's Dresses

5/15/2007 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screw the singing, we know why you'll really be watching "Idol" tonight... the fashion! (Paging Sanjaya's flat iron!)

Now only TMZ can show you exactly what the girls will be wearing tonight!
Jordin Sparks and Melinda Doolittle
Not the most fashionable of the bunch, Melinda Doolittle is hoping to pump up the votes in a V neck short (and we mean short) sleeve dress by T-Bags. For the love of Haley Scarnato, unless she's trying to get a leg up on the competition, we hope imagine she'll be wearing this $165 number over pants or leggings.

As arguably the most marketable of the trio, Jordin Sparks will squeeze her curves into a sexy blue Twister halter by LaROK. The $168 slinky frock comes with double straps in the front -- girl needs all the support she can get!

Should you want to dress like an "Idol" reject, starstyle.com will be selling the frocks starting tonight at 8:00 PM EST. But act fast! A few weeks ago, Jordin's Nicole Miller gown sold out prior to the West Coast airing and left thousands of prom-going teens in tears!

Manoj

prom dresses from shopshop.com, bridesmaid dresses, wedding dresses, prom gown, bridesmaid, prom, make your evening memorable.

I got to say,,,

Melinda, can sing very well. She can not help how she was born to look, no one can. Shame on you people calling her Shrek. Be very careful that carma does not come back to you. You may have children and grandchildren some day. What ever you speak, or do will return to you. Trust me...
I love Melinda but I love Jordin more. They both looked beautiful at all times, Especially Jordin.
She just wore the most stunning dresses,,, just lovely. She is bringing femininity back.
Grandma

Wtf

I think Jordin is by far the prettiest of all 3 with blake a close 2nd.....lol. Melinda can sing her butt off but she isn't what the word "pop" is all about. she is too soulful. but if Taylor can win she can win, I personally wanted LaKeisha to win, but oh well, Best of luck to all of them, i hope Jordin wins now.

Tim

Melinda is identical to Shrek.

Natalie

Melinda's got such a beautiful spirit and attitude that it makes me see her as more attractive every week. Focus on the positives people! Beautiful complection and wonderful voice! Jordin is also gorgeous and the reason I commented was to say that she looks SOOO much like America Ferrera to me (Ugly Betty actress).

Roberta

I know it will be these two in the end....Blake's beatboxing can only take him so far.

Check out my site for my full opinion.

Good luck to all three....I, too, was rooting for Lakisha Jones.

ANNIA

Jeeeeezzzzzz...Jordin, put your tongue back in your mouth. That is not so attractive at all.

It doesn't matter what one wears. What comes out from one's mouth is what really matters.

AND I DON'T MEAN YOUR TONGUE, JORDIN!

If I may take this opportunity to suggest next week's songs ( uh, if you don't get voted off because your fans are slacking) since you've represented Martina McBride so well, why don't sing another song of hers as well as the one you have already sung.

1). A broken wing. A slow & emotional song.
2). One day you will. From the same CD. An up tempo song.
3). My all. A Mariah Carey song. Or whatever 3rd song you are going to sing. I believe you can sing anything and make it sounds good, really.

Good luck, Jordin. You are my favorite & you've my votes.

JUST THE FACTS

JORDIN'S LITTLE GIRL CUTESY ACT HOLDING UP HER FINGERS TO TELL
THE AUDIENCE THE TELEPHONE NUMBER TO VOTE FOR HER EACH WEEK IS VERY, VERY OLD. THE SHOW IS CALLED AMERICAN IDOL, NOT AMERICAN CHILD STAR.

Marielle

Does anyone know where to find the pink dress Jordin wore during her last song ("I Who Have Nothing")? I LOVED that dress..I've been looking for it everywhere.

yikes!!!!!!!!!!

You are right!!!!! Melinda Dobiggle is a Shrek look a like. She is dirty scum.

Vickie

One with a tongue like a snake...ewww
Another with gums wider than her teeth..another eww

Joan

They are both beautiful, talented women, and I wish them well. Melinda is my favorite, though. Her beauty shines from within. I think she'll take the title.