Want a More

Simple Life?

6/22/2007 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Have you thought about telling your boss to shove it, selling off all your stuff, and hitting the open road with Paris and Nicole's Airstream trailer? Time to go!

0622_paris_nicole_ebay-1
That's right, the same 25-foot 2004 Airstream trailer that Paris nearly crashed in "The Simple Life" is up for sale on eBay. Paris put the ding in the rear panel ... long before she was in the ding herself!

Own a piece of TV history ... and get the hell outta town.

Hater

Farrah ass fallon,

If you would get off the welfare and get a job you would not have the time for your boring and lengthy posts begging for charity.

Anonymous

SHUT UP LOSERS! PARIS DID HER TIME! SHE KEEPS THE MONEY! IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT! SHE DESERVES THAT AND MORE! YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK! FARRAH- IF YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT CHARITY MAYBE YOU SHOULD
GET A SECOND OR THIRD JOB!

Tangie

FARRAH FALLON is putting this post on every story-please, FARRAH, my finger is starting to hurt from all this scrolling! I beg you, stop!!

gossip fan

I wonder if the price includes paying someone to wash down the entire trailer with bleach to kill all of the heebie jeebies that must live in there from 2 skanks living in it?

Andrea

I wouldn't buy it! I would be afraid of catching crabs! Who wants to own anything that Herpes Hilton slept in?

Andrea

#9 should take into consideration that Paris is a high school dropout that writes like a first grader! She cannot read all of that! Do not waste your time writing all of that to Paris. She cannot read all of those long paragraphs! She has very little education or intelligence.

Carla

Wow!

Go away!!

has it been disinfected?

nurse1211

Who are these idiots that call themselves fans? She can't read any of your babble people. SHE IS IN JAIL!

nurse1211

UM..........yeah.

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

SOOoooooo.....anyone still watching that dumb show..."the Simple LIfe"...Hmmmm I think E should cancel that piece of trash anyways...I watched it twice...That was MORE then enough!

And a RAG MAG paying $300,000 Grand for a story of the poor little "boo-hoo's" time in jail...!

( She put herself there in the first place. by now following the court. .....SHE really does believe what she has on her tee shirts..." I'm Paris Hilton, and I can do whatever I want"..)

Her father getting some club in SINcity to pay HER $800,000 Grand ....(get that now...THEY are PAYING HER.....) too come to HER getting out of jail party.....Pass the BOOZE, and LET her DRIVE...yahhh right.....Where's that CRACK pipe!!!

And Finally, all the media "bidding" for an interview with this ..........person......for going to jail and profiting from breaking the LAW......WAYYYY TO GOOOO!!! ( Its good they have no all backed down from that stupid idea)

NOW, the HILTON's Family is running add for people to stay at their HOTELS....LOL.,
They should be giving rooms away...I personally will NEVER stay at another one. Not one red penny of my " OLD" money will go into their pockets. I will not be party to enabling this family to continue in their " I'm better then everyone eles Attitudes._

I wonder how many others have been PAID to tell their BOO HOO stories??? NOT Many I am pretty sure, you sure don't see the networks giving her Aunt a million bucks because she has spent time in jail 5 times now do ya......

Hyprocrites......Lack of Values and Morals....and we WONDER what is wrong with this world...Just take a look around at what so many now believe is OK....Ughhhhh..sighhhh..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2