Tracy Morgan:

Probation Chic

7/2/2007 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan slipped into this vintage flapper dress, Paris Hilton-sized pumps and the celeb accessory of the moment, a SCRAM alcohol monitoring device. Thirty-Rockin'!

Seen here in Beverly Hills with wife of twenty-two years (yeah, we didn't know that either!), Sabina, the fabulous funnyman was snapped while leaving a photo shoot for an upcoming issue of GQ. You go, girl!

Narko Nerko

Is this guy funny? I have yet to see anything he has done to make me laugh. He comes off as a un-educated bafoon with no talent.

Rick

I dont know if this guy realy deserve's another commentary because
# 1 sayd it all. Low life who happend to get a break on " Saturday Night L "
that's all. Since than he has gone downhill or better said stayed where he came from.

you are entitled to my opinion

his snl character brian fellows was hellarious.

you are entitled to my opinion

furthermore, seeing this picture of him walking in drag made me spray coffee on my screen

Jemima Puddleduck

What the H*LL!!!?!?!?!!?!??!

UncleBigBad

pooter, if you think Tracy Morgan has no talent then let's see YOU perform on Saturday Night Live for a few years.

NYC

I dunno, but, this guy sends out the "weird vibe" thing. He creeps me out.

So Glam

I'd like to see him do well and I hope his troubles are behind him now. I LOVED Brian Fellows Safari Planet, but never watched his sitcom. Good for him being married for that long too.

Toria

To all the haters: You hate people who have more talent, money and life than you do. Your lives must really be pathetic. I feel so sorry for you. Why else would you spend so much time saying nasty things about people you don't even know unless your lives are miserable. You need to put other people down to feel good about yourselves. How sad.

you are entitled to my opinion

To Victoria C.:

You hate people who hate people. Your life must really be pathetic. I feel so sorry for you. You need to put other people down to feel good about yourself. How sad.

shastak

To Victoria C:

I really enjoyed your comment. Good to know that everyone in the world is not a hater. To those hating on you, I never read you stating you hate another person. You were just speaking the truth. How sad for those who cannot read correctly!

Anna

Congrats to him for being married that long.

Dan

I think he's pretty funny actually.

Fuzzy Buzz

Ummm....that's not his wife.

the shadow

To Victoria C, and Shastak. I am sure that you have compassion for the "sad" posters, also that you have the "truth" in abundance. Everybody in this site has the freedom to express themselves any way they please. It must be a gift to know for sure they live a "pathetic" life as you stated. This world would function better without assuming what other people's characters might be according to you. Just enjoy your life and let everybody else be.
And to comment on the actor, he would be better off leaving the outfit and shoes to the lady with him or to a drag queen. No hate here just stating my opinion.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments