Preggers in Jail

The Nicole Baby Story?

7/3/2007 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Inseminated and emaciated starlet Nicole Richie's legal woes may get even worse. If the micro-sized Richie is sentenced to do time in the clink, there'll be no VIP treatment for the puny reality star.

0703_nicole_jail_tmz_03
The birdlike Richie is expecting the stork in just six months. Pregnant inmates are housed in the general population and given a high calorie diet -- oh the horror -- and prenatal vitamins. Eat up, hon! If Nic goes into labor while doing time, she'll be forced to pop the kid at a hospital contracted by her Los Angeles correctional facility -- no VIP suite at Cedars Sinai!

The usual hospital stay for jailbird mommies is three days, with the required Sheriff's deputy standing guard. Then it's back to the pen -- without the newbie! The precious celebuspawn of Nicole and Joel would be given to either the father, or the grandparents! All night long!

Upon release from the hospital -- it's back to Chez Jail!

Glisten Garbor

Paris toxic? WRONG! All the other ex gal pals are toxic..Paris should be okay now that she took the trash out.

Causation Chain

Emaciated, inseminated, impaired and altercated?

Incarcerated!!!

kim

i think if you have money you can buy your way out of anything the time that you get is just a slap on the wrist but for us without money we are the one that gets the hard time

i lady( if you want to call her that ) hurts 4 and kills 2 kids and she gets what 3 years probation and she even tried to cover the wreck and she is a role model she is a teacher to me she should never work around kids she knew she was wrong and mama and daddy got her off free tell me where is the justice

Valerie

Why wouldn't Nicole get special treatment? Paris did... Maybe Nicole's family needs to donate to the sheriff so she can be given time for good behavior before she even shows up in court.

The Marian Movement

Good move Nicole, pregnancy is the answer to all your problems. Traps Joel and may work to sway the public to keep you out of jail. This ladies and gentlemen is the definition of emotional blackmail.

This baby should bill Nicole.

Having said that I hope she eats now for his/her sake and I wish her well.

Can't these people just get a puppy?

LIZBETH ANDREWS

MY QUESTION IS DID SHE STOP ALL THE DRUGS BEFORE GETTING PREGNANT? HER EMACIATED BODY WAS NOT HEALLTHY FOR A PREGANANCY TO BEGIN WITH. SO HERE WE ARE ANOTHER RICH SPOILED BRAT KNOCKED UP NO HUSBAND AND WHO WILL HANDLE THE MULTITUDE OF PROBLEMS THE CHILD COULD HAVE IF SHE WAS STIILL AS MESSED UP AS SHE USUALLY WAS. ALL NIGHT LONG MAY NOT BE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH POSSIABLE BRAIN DAMAGE HEART OR LIVER ALL THINGS THAT ARE FORMING IN THE FIRST TRIMESTER.

Nance

Is there any real Proof that she is indeed pregnant????? Where is her stupid ass father and mother.....oh that's right ...she is adopted.....I don't think she ever had a chance either.....Her body doesn't look as if it could support a pregnancy.......I hope it all works out for the best

MsBB

She will Miscarry shes not healthy enough to have a baby.

ldh

Nanc how dare you make that comment about adoption! My husband and I adopted our daughter and brought her home from the hospital at 2 days old. I could not love her any more than I do whether I gave birth to her or not. People who make the decision place a child up for adoption do so because they can not care for the child.

Susan Brown

She has abused her body so many times. Now growing in her body is a tiny innocent baby. Has anyone thought about the harm that could have been done to the baby? I was told you should be free from anykind of addictive drugs and liquid spirits in order for the baby brain cells. As far as jail, at least she cannot get drugs in there. Is this hope for the baby? I sure do hope so, I cannot think of any child that deserves issues at birth or at anytime. Life is so difficult, maybe she will grow up, think of the baby rather than thinking of herself first.

iliveinyourbasement

She deserves to be held accountable for her crimes, just like you and I would be. No one is above the law, and there are plenty of mommies in jail to prove this to you. I wonder if you would think differently if she had killed someone that night? She could have killed someone's child, wife, husband, and treats it like a joke. So now she has this baby and it is more important than anyone else's? She is should have to work in a long care hospital where the victims of drunk drivers get to spend their days in comas or disabled. She should have to feed and change their diapers, and look into their faces. See life how it really is for all those left behind to suffer due to her acts against society. Wake up people she is not special, just a criminal.

Kim

costaMesaboy you're an idiot. Don't you have anything better to do than comment on every article. You have a stupid comment for everything.

Lisdog

I worry that she may have use alcohol or drugs during this pregnancy. Is she sober? That poor baby. I hope it's healthy.

JLR

Just another SICK SELFISH SLUT. Wouldn't it be great to see all 4 of these 'fried and toxic" whores living in another country??? They are embarassing to the US. Bad thing about about this baby stuff, they grow up and are fried and toxic too! See what the US has to look forward to.

MISS SCOTT

She should have kept her damn legs closed! Bringing a kid in this world and you cannot even barely take care of yourself AND you are dating a useless loser like Joel???
I think having a kid isn't just about dress up and buying the kid toys, its about giving it the time and attention that it deserves... I doubt Nicole can take care of any kid at this point in her life...... selfish people never make good parents.