Phil Spector's New Hair Don't

7/26/2007 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The verdict is in on Phil Spector -- and he's guilty -- of another bad weave!
Phil Spector
First he frightened us with his shellacked "Golden Girls" Chia Pet monstrosity -- now follicularly challenged Phil's taken his heinous blond Clay Aiken bob and accented it with poop brown lowlights and some frizz. A little dab'll do ya!

Spector, 67, is on trial for the fatal shooting of actress Lana Clarkson in his foyer in 2003. Phil's hair, however, has been dead since 1979.

blabs

Loved his music, but damn - he's one creepy bastard.

Sharon

Hey Harvey!! Im laughing like hell. Just last night, after getting the latest glimpce of what i call "What the F--K???' 'do, I was thinkin', boy if the jury doesnt think he's wacked-out by behavior alone, those hair-dos would do the trick! Just kept wondering who the HELL was his dresser. Ol' wifeie doesnt like him very much , does she?? I absolutely LOVE the first one, which i dubbed,"The Mad Scientist". I'm going to the dresser's soon and I'm going to ask him what he thinks. It should be hilairious!! OH, and thanks for the update on Mr. Linkletter. It is amazing to think that he's lucid and mobile and he and his wife are still together after 72(Astonding!!!) years. God bless them both. Please keep it coming.

Shell

He kinda reminds me of the Simpsons LOL!!

brown recluse

those are WIGS! he looks like a REALLY old Freddie from Scooby-Doo w/ the blonde hairhat!

jesus

lol I can't get over that fro

Bobbie

I thought my hair was bad

Go with the Flow!

Phil Spector is on ugly guy and those wigs are not helping him any. He should invest
money on plastic surgery I mean some extreme makeover so when he goes to prison
as he should, he will be able to get a good boyfriend otherwise he will only get one night stands.
Really extreme make over from top to bottom and in between everywhere. Other wise
he will never find true love for the world is about looks. Get it done while you can, you
fugly bastard. R E D R U M - M U R D E R MURDERER!!! YOU FREAKAZOID!!!

Irene

He's definitely a wacko & probably guilty. They should throw him in a cell with Paris, Britney & Lindsay - PARTY ON GIRLS!!!!

cjs

The middle WIG was probably stolen from the Mad TV props department.. "Stewart" that is your hair !!!! What did Mommy tell you about leaving your hair lying around??? :-)

Jake

Boy does he need help and with his hair too! If he knew about "Grooming Secrets For Men" he wouldn't have those issues! I did a google search and found it - i think it's at thestylishman,com - here's one for the guys!

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

You would think his lawyers would advise him on how he presents himself in court. He looks like he's nuts. HIs shaking seems to be present more when he "wants" it to be............has anyone else noticed this?

luvgabe

I hope America finally has had enough of arrogant narcissistic "celebrities" who think they are so above the rest of us that they can thumb their nose at the law (Lindsay Lohan, et al.), treat other human beings with total contempt and disregard (Britney Spears' conduct at the OK photoshoot), and worst of all, kill women for "daring" to leave his house (Phil Spector).

They should ALL be held accountable--to the max.

mommab

the only thing I don't believe about what the prosecution is saying about Phil is that he had an attractive woman in his home! What a freak!

Hairdisc

Who cares what this guy looks like? You guys are totally unforgiving and nasty!
Look in the mirror and thank God!

monica singleton

Because I know from experience you cannot believe anything you read in print, I am surprised by everyone being hateful and judgmental. How can you judge a person by their appearance? Bad hair, bad skin, bad drug problem, bad day. As if we are all perfect and we can't even begin to imagine if this or any life tragadey happens to us. Be kind to your fellow man and give all the benefit of a doubt, as it may not always be as it seems.