Whitney & Bobby: Livin' the High Life Again

8/9/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively obtained a picture of reunited train wreck, puffy-eyed ex couple Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, taken on Tuesday at Joe's Crab Shack in Alpharetta, GA. Hell to the no!
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston
Joe's Crab Shack told TMZ that Whitney and Bobby "sat at table 103 and had a good time." From the look of this pic, crabs aren't the only thing that may have been stoned!

Since finalizing their divorce in April, Bobby has been spotted hanging out with music video ho Superhead, while Whitney's been linked with Kim K sex video ho Ray J. Nice to see they're trading up!

Today is Whitney's birthday. She's a smokin' hot 44-year-old!

B.

I grew up in that sleepy town of Roswell/Alpharetta in my formative years. I couldn't wait to get out faster than a lightening bolt can travel from point A, to point B. An ultraconservative town on the map, stuck right there at the tip top point of a pin tip prick. >> *

Surprised that TMZ, or any Paparazzi shutterbugs for that matter, could seep their way into partial nowhere's land. I bet Alpharetta loves the Whit, especially Bobby. I recall a few years ago that she rear ended a public transportation bus on those very streets as well. Now, how DO you rear end a vehicle as large as a small whale in a heavy traffic laden area?

No matter. My middle school/high school years were filled with, "I can't wait to make it big, and kiss this damn place "GOODBYE!" Huh.., and now even some people who were relevent at one time to Etertainment & Pop Culture, but are more synonymous with 'trainwreck,' choose of all places to hang their hats and coats in the very same place I wanted so desperately to shed from my roots of.

"It's a small world afterall."

anthonysdreamgirl**

I hope Whitney's just smoking weed and not back to doing crack/coke...

kim suck

sub-humans!!

Igor von wurttemburg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITNEY HOUSTON, WE HOPE TO HEAR YOU SINGING AGAIN SOON....IF NOT... PLEASE COME UP AND SEE ME SOMETIME...
IGOR IN SAN DIEGO

Hilljayne

Two has beens at a discount restaurant. GO AWAY losers!

Amazing

so much for crack is whack...

Narko Nerko

ARE YOU PEOPLE WACKED OUT?

WHITNEY IS HOTTER THAN HELL MAN!!!!

>>>> LOOK AT HER - FULL BREASTS - SEXY LIPS - LEGS TO DIE FOR.

>>>>>>> SO SHE DOES A LITTLE CRACK - DON'T WE ALL?

MamaMia

i feel sorry for their daughter. no child deserves parents that are drug addicts/users. all we can do is pray for them

Dre

What do you guys think of this?

Shelly

There is NO hope for Whitney. Bobby is bad news. Her career went south after she married him! What is wrong with women wanted to date these so called 'bad-boys'??? I'm a woman and I've never liked the type. I couldn't imagine being married to someone like Bobby brown. Thank heavens my husband is well educated, successful and cultured---and yes, he is a black man and I am a black woman.
Whitney needs to get away and STAY AWAY from Bobby Brown!

QUINCYGIRL

say it ain't so whitney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d glenn

Someone said that Whitney is a SMOKING 44 years old, that is true, and Bobby is just SMOKING too! I am now convinced that they deserve each other and everything that they are going thorough career wise which is nothing!!!

d glenn

Yes Whitney is a SMOKING 44 years old, and Bobby is SMOKING too! I am convinced that they deserve what they are getting with their careers which is NOTHING!

Pat

These two are a sad commentary on "success".

mook

after this photo was taken, whitney told bobby that he's not gettin' child support.