Whitney & Bobby: Livin' the High Life Again

8/9/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively obtained a picture of reunited train wreck, puffy-eyed ex couple Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, taken on Tuesday at Joe's Crab Shack in Alpharetta, GA. Hell to the no!
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston
Joe's Crab Shack told TMZ that Whitney and Bobby "sat at table 103 and had a good time." From the look of this pic, crabs aren't the only thing that may have been stoned!

Since finalizing their divorce in April, Bobby has been spotted hanging out with music video ho Superhead, while Whitney's been linked with Kim K sex video ho Ray J. Nice to see they're trading up!

Today is Whitney's birthday. She's a smokin' hot 44-year-old!

A

Best wishes, prayers and support to Whitney. You couldn't pay me to be a star.

RasputinsLiver

Hahahahaa!

Hey, ososexy, #104...

ain't nobody "hating"! We just laughin' our collective asses off! Twitney..."strong"...! Ha! Yeah, man, she so "strong" that's why the crackhead' san addict and a co-dependent whackhead. She's so..."strong"...that's why she back wif Bawbee Buhrown, the crackpimp!

Ha! Twitney..."STRONG"...!

Whatta hoot!

104. Stop hating on Whitney. It's been 100 degrees plus in Atlanta and we all look like crap...especially, if you are working and not sitting on your a__ hating. You peeps need to wake up and realize that this woman has been through it, ok. She is a strong woman that has paved the way for many of these wannabees that should not even be in the music industry. After all that, no this is not a recent pic. Check out Bobby's web site. His recent pics show that he has lost a lot of weight. Stupid haters!!!

Posted at 9:53PM on Aug 9th 2007 by ososexy

CURLY PAINTER

So much talent ...what happened to her?? That is so sad!! I feel sorry for her daughter...

Kikie

Hating ass hoes just mad cause she got talent and they don't.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 A TRULY TALENTED LADY.
Stay up Whitney and don't worry about these hating ass bitches who wish they had it like u.

RasputinsLiver

Ha!

Yeah, kikie, #108!

Yeah we all wanna be a crackheaded co-dependent whackjob!

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............

108. Hating ass hoes just mad cause she got talent and they don't.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 A TRULY TALENTED LADY.

Posted at 11:20PM on Aug 9th 2007 by kikie

Katy Nicholas

I hope she is just stoned on the herb.

Sandy Bear

Whitney please don't take Bobby back, think about your daughter. I will pray for all of your family. I have a tear in my eye so so sad.

Sandy Bear

Whitnry please don't take Bobby back you might not making this time God want you to turn to him. Think about your daughter and be strong.

Michael Bennet

Is that bobby in the middle?

The Loaf

She really needs to shave. My God... She just looks awful.

DaRealness

I LOVE WHITNEY, SHE MAY GET HIGH, BUT SHE KEEPS IT REAL....AND I REALLY DONT BELIEVE SHE IS ON CRACK ANYMORE. FOLKS NEED TO STOP TALKING ISH LIKE YA'LL LIFE IS ALL THAT. I BET MOST PEOPLE HAVE SOMEONE IN THEIR FAMILY THAT DOES GET HIGH, SO DONT JUDGE. IF ANYTHING PRAY FOR HER. NO ONES PERFECT BOO, SHE IS A CELEBRITY NOT A ROLE MODEL WHO $$MONEY$$ WHICH HAS HER IN THE SPOT LIGHT, IF SHE WASNT, YOU WOULDNT MAKE SUCH COMMENTS.

friscodacel

I'm tried and sick of people saying things bad about Bobbby and Whitney. I just want to say that if they go out together eating, or whatever please stop putting them dowm. The two are very talented and i wish them the best for their careers. I just pray that God will bless them and their family and keep them clean from any use of abusing substances. May God bless the two and keep them strong. God has the last word in every situation. Much love and happiness from the city by the Bay "Frisco"

friscodacel

I'm sick and tired of people putting Bobby and Whitney dowm. Just because they are out together does not mean they are high. They don't look high to me. Anyway the two are very talented and i wish then the best at being happy. I just pray for them and their family and i pray the God keep them both strong and free and clean from controlled substances. May God bless you and keep the both of you. No matter what man say God has the last and final word in every situation. Love , Peace, and much Joy.

From " City by the Bay" "Frisco"

gnicety

wow wtf...bobby almost looks better than whitney,,,what a waste of space, air, fame, and fortune... i know sissy houston must be very deeply hurt, to see her beautiful daughter just throw herself away

Smorbie

This IS a new picture. Fox contacted her publicist and confirmed it. Their statement is that the two share a daughter and will be seen together from time to time because of that. They said she is not on drugs, but didn't really comment on the picture otherwise. I thought this was coming, though. I saw a picture of her about a month ago; she was clearly high. I had also read accounts of her drinking.