Billy Ray Cyrus

Crappy Neighbor?

8/10/2007 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Country music star Billy Ray Cyrus's neighbors are stinkin' mad over having to deal with all his crap -- literally!

0810_cyrus-1
Sources in Cyrus' Toluca Lake, Calif. neighborhood tell TMZ that ever since the 46-year-old moved into his multi-million dollar home two months ago, he's been letting his hound take huge, giant dumps -- on their lawns! We're told this is a continuing problem, since "Hannah Montana's" dad walks his dog every night. Achy breaky fart!

According to Cyrus' rep, Billy Ray is fanatical about curbing his dog and this must have been an isolated incident. When we contacted Billy Ray himself, his only comment was "The more you stomp in sh*t, the more it stinks." Smell that!

And even though the dog may have gone down on the lawn, Cyrus' new album "Home at Last" is going up up up the charts. Bow wow wow.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Parents Need to Know

Billy Ray Cyrus's girlfriend posting pro/con comments here, under soooo many screen names - sure is jealous of his dog!

Looks like his bitch won out, loser!

His dog is real, you're a figment of your own imagination.

Reader Gal

If you read the article again, it was an isolated incident. Billy Ray knows better, duh!!!! We fans know how caring he is, and accidents happen. His dog will not be doing it anymore. You would think there would be better things to write about. Go Billy Ray. So happy to hear how great your music is going on the charts. Dog doo doo, indeed!!!!!!!!

Gail

I'm sure this article is a lot of CRAP! Billy Ray would never allow his dogs to go on other people's property. He is way to considerate for that unless it was an isolated accidental incident. Shame on you for printing this. I don't even believe he walks his dog around the neighborhood. They have a large back yard available to the dogs. Oh, and to the person who wrote that he has a son he never sees....you are wrong about that too! I guess when the Cyruses moved to Hollywood they became fair game for this kind of CRAP!!

Cindy

This article smells like crap and so does the idiot who wrote it. Give me a break. Billy Ray is one of the most considerate people in the world. He is always caring about others and their feelings. This article is a waste of time. Why don't you write about something that is really important and worth reading....

MileySmiles06

They don't even have a hound! They have yorkies and some little fluffy dog.

DonnaMarie

I do not believe this story It is Crap! Billy Ray is the most kind and polite person that I have met. Yes, I have met him several times and talked to him also.It is funny that TMZ is all into these videos of people, Wheres the proof. I do see the photo related that shows him picking up the poop. I tend to believe the comment from the neighbor who lives there also that says he picks up after his and others. My neighbor once accused my Dog and I of this and he was WRONG ! He just assumed it was me and my Dog!
You Holly wood people are cruel tell the truth and to all the other comments that are so cruel to Billy Ray I feel sorry for you folks for you do not know what the heck you are talking about.

Westsidegirl

Ellen K (On Air w/Ryan Seacrest on KIIS fm) said that she almost ran over his dog last weekend while driving through his neighborhood. She said she iterally just missed hitting the dog. He should keep that poor dog in his back yard and not let him run loose for the dog's own safety!!

annie

what a gross fam

daved0622

Billy Ray, is that the guest house of your daughter's huge home?

sunnyOne

Ace hardware sells granulated animal repellent to discourage dogs and cats from going in your garden and on your lawn.

John

It's psychopathic behavior. "Elitists" like Mr. Cyrus feel that the world revolves around them. They generally have no regard to their fellow person, going about life only to please themselves and to hell with the other people. This selfish behavior is evident in many ways. Proper social behavior is all but absent with people of this caliber. It doesn't matter if you're a price or a pauper either. But in essence it's the rich and famous whogenerally feel that the world is theirs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5