LC Explains It All - "I Was Fine!"

8/25/2007 3:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Drama queen bee LC got hot with TMZ cameras last night when the "Hills"-ster defended herself regarding some recent photos of her being "escorted" from a club.

As she entered Les Deux last night, a TMZ camera asked her about her trip to Canada, to which she snapped, "Were you making fun of me?" No! Of course not!

Later, LC expanded on the situation by saying, "I was fine, he (Dan Levy) was trying to block me from the tabloids." Levy should be fined for his actions.

Mark

Nice picture!

FADEDYOUTHBLOG

TMZ IS GETTING PAID BY MTV TO PROMOTE 'LAGUANA BEACH.'

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

WHO IS SHE ...........SHE'S NOT A POPULAR CELEB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me

Should I know who this person is? Should I care? Sorry, the answer to both questions is no. TMZ seems to be pushing nobodys into the spotlight these days.

Terry

It's so easy to tell when Celeb's are lying ( even minor one's).
And they mostly always are.

Terry

Is TMZ getting paid to promote some of these no one watches shows, And celebrity wanna b's?

tired of cry baby

i love you l.c.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

TMZ sense you like promoting no one is really into me kind of people on this site, Why not let us send pictures and articals about our family, pets and neighbors that have talent too?
I know a unemployed guy that plays the harmonica real good.

Charlotte

She looked fine to me. Everyone holds hands why did TMZ spin it into something it wasn't? Oh wait I know... It's because TMZ spins everything to sells stories just like The Star and National Enquirer etc. etc.

I heard Harvey has a secret boyfriend is that true? Of course it is. Come out of the closet Harvey, Perez would be so proud.

LA Officer

that ugly "friend" is obnoxious .

elyse

blah, who cares about this stupid girl??? take pictures of someone that's actually FAMOUS.

Naples

I forgot to mention in my last post, Damn that LC looks good! I know we blew it with her but I can still admire her from afar. If Heidi looked1/2 that good I know I could be a changed man! If I back out of doing a little rap on the CD, would everyone listen to it?

Naples

To #4 jj, You're right........TMZ IS getting paid to take pictures of and report on The Hills.

Lane

Who is the girl with LC?

!!!Harry

if you are curious, visit my page

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments