James Woods:

O.J.'s Wife Wanted Affair With Me

9/22/2007 9:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actor James Woods says O.J.'s ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, wanted to have an affair with him -- and once invited him to join her and O.J. in a kinky threesome.

Woods recently appeared on the "The Late Late Show" and related how he met the Simpsons several years before Nicole was murdered. He said that the troubled couple once invited him for a "late-night nightcap" in their hotel suite, reports Page Six. "It was very odd," said Woods.

A few days after meeting them, claims Woods, Nicole Brown Simpson sent him a letter that said "'Dear Jimmy, O.J. is out of town, maybe you would like to get together.' [I thought], this can't be possible."

J.Lo -- Baby on Board?

Is she or isn't she? Though reps for Marc Anthony tacitly deny that his real-life and "El Cantante" co-star Jennifer Lopez is pregnant, not everyone is convinced. Lopez is in the UK promoting her new album "Brave" and her traveling requests have many Brit tabloids buzzing with pregnancy rumors.

Reports Page Six, just before arriving at the Dorchester in London, Jenny from the Block faxed over a request to the luxe hotel for "two humidifiers, two fans, a room set at 80 degrees, Jo Malone candles, white or red roses, soft-baked chocolate chip cookies, sour cream and onion chips, regular chips, veggie platters, plain M&M's, sunflower seeds, Ritz crackers, Dentyne Ice gum, spicy brown mustard, mayonnaise, Smartwater, caffeine-free Coke and Red Bull."

Fueling the rumors: reps for J.Lo wouldn't confirm or deny pregnancy rumors.

Hilary Duff's Hot Wheels

Some girls get jewelry or clothes from their boyfriends on their birthdays -- not Hilary Duff. The Duffster -- who turns 20 on September 28 -- received an early birthday present from hockey player boyfriend Mike Comrie this week.

Comrie told her that he had left the gift in the garage at Duff's sister Haylie's house. "I opened the garage and I was just, like, shocked, just standing there," Duff told People.

The hunky puckster surprised the teen queen with a $100,000 Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV. "I've driven it tons," said Duff of the grand gift. "When I called him I was like, 'You're crazy! It's perfect!' "

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

IMHO, Woody dodged a BIG ol' bullet there -- Or should I say, "Knife?"

KAT

james woods so ugly and get over yourself

Wrestlingsucks

Dude has no taste! Ugliest SUV on the market!

kgb

Jimmy Woods is such an ass.
It's bad enough he is so old and ugly and he's dating a 21 year old girl.
Now he has to bring up something a DEAD woman ALLEGEDLY said 20 years ago?
How big is his ego?
and how small is his filter?
Give us a break Jimmy and stick to the acting and keep something to yourself.
YOU have no dignity.
A gentleman doesn't spill these kind of secrets.

TJ

JLo is a spoiled brat. She is from the Bronx and now thinks she has class. The demands she makes of the Dorchester staff are outrageous and only point to her tackiness and lack of upbringing. BTW...what's the point of asking for caffein-free Diet Coke AND Red Bull? Red Bull has ten times more caffeine than any cola drink.

TJ

Why would Jennifer Lopez ask for a humidifier in London lol?? It is like someone asking for a dehumidifier in the Sahara desert. Strange, spoiled celebrities...tacky and low class despite all the money they make.

TJ

If James Woods comments are factual then Nicole Brown surely has the worst taste in men. Mr. Woods has been charged numerous times with assault and battery on women. OJ is just a common thug despite his fame.

hihat

This Duff story is obscene. Some people have WAY too much money. And NO shame or sense apparently. Ugh...

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

"When I called him I was like, 'You're crazy! It's too unnecessary and ostentatious! I's going to sell it and donate the $100,00 to homeless people in L.A.!' "

The Queen

yeah I know. Bill Gates has or is worth 59 billion dollars! And he's still not the richest. Why not keep a bill (lol) and give the other 58 bills to give someone a chance at life. I know they already do chariatble things but no-one seriously needs all that money but thousands, millions, need a slice of that money. They have no idea.

Oh yeah and it sounds like JLo is stoned not preggers!

Something smells fishy...

Hey Hillary, can I have your old car? My car is broke and I can't afford to have it fixed. I have two kids and myself to get around. My son is disabled, my daughter is on probaton, and my dog has parvo; I don't have any money to take her to the vet, and no car to get her there. Your old car would really help. Thanks. BTW, Happy Birthday, I hope you realize ho lucky you are.

MH

Okay, let's be serious: J Lo's requests are supposed to be fueling the rumors that she's pregnant? Come on, TMZ. Time and again, I've read stories about the backstage demands, etc. of celebrities and if J Lo's demands mean she's pregnant, then every star out there must be pregnant, including the men. They don't just make the lists for themselves...they also indulgently include things that their guests may consume as well.

James Woods....yeah, right.

Hilary Duff...What respectable human being would accept such an extravagant gift from a guy she's dated only a couple of months? And how desperate is her boyfriend for attention? If he loves her that much, buy her a ring. When they break up, he's not gettin' the car back.

crystal

re the j-lo thing: those requests don't mean anything... she asked for the same stupid things when she stayed at the hotel i work with.

Lord Vader

KAT - Sometimes a BIG woodie comes in an ugly package. :)

Anyway, the story I am waiting for is James Woods and Hillary Duff in an airport bathroom.....

Emily S

Umm. I'm pregnant with my 3rd right now and to me none of Jennifer's requests seems out of the ordinary for a celebrity, nothing screams out "I'M PREGNANT" in that list, especially Red Bull!! Now if she were requesting pickles and ice cream, that'd be a different story!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments