Simon and Terri Chill in Barbados

12/19/2007 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Look at that exquisite figure! The lush, full hair ... that gorgeous skin, tight tummy, sexy tan lines and sassy saunter. And man, nice rack!

Oh, and Terri Seymour looks good as well.

Old School

BOTH of these foreigners should get the hell out of this country unless they are going to do something for America instead of just crappy tv shows....how about going over to the boys in Iraq for the Holidays and cheering them up a little instead of "lets go to Babados and act like rich people and get our photos on tMz..... Well the English are good for something...we need their muffins!

Little Butt

That has got to be the worst photoshop job I've seen! That picture was probably taken years ago and someone pasted her face on someone else's body! FAKE

Dee

Ummm, Doesn't anyone relize how terribly Photoshopped this picture is? Get some quality control on ur fake pics TMZ.

cj

Oh my god! Does she have a happy trail. I think I might throw up!

Kat

His girlfriend isn't pretty to me, but there is nothing wrong with her body at all. 10

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

yaeh but look at the face ....so

culturelady

Simon makes fun of everyone, and yet his poor girlfriend is being mocked by all. Is she white, hispanic or black? She is pretty, but I don't know how she has a career as a reporter when she is forever hoarse. Her voice is terrible.

lise

she looks like a teen

Closet Tabloid Reader

that picture looks like it was done in photo shop

LA Guy

Why are there so many idiots thinking the photos TMZ post are photoshopped .... if you can follow the line of her body, you can see her head extends into the shade. All of you are the same ones who called the Vanessa Hudgen photos fake ....oh wait, those were real .. And the Jennifer Love Hewitt pictures fake ... oh wait, those were real too.

mamamia

this picture looks so fake, anything for a story i guess ?!

Tahmia

I live in Barbados. They were in Barbados for real vacationing having a blast of time. It was great 2 have them here in Barbados. Thank you

Standards are badly needed.

Yeah, and if YOU were in Barbados, you wouldn't be on here finding fake fault with 'foreigners'.

Deport_this_limey_back_home_to_England

Simon Cowell is the tightest arse around.. Hell even Rosie O'Donnel gives more away to charity and give back to America. All Cowell talks about is me me me and how much money I have..........please give it a break! (Cowell do something useful u pathetic person like some of the other American celebrities do) and start paying your dues here. You are a guest in our country and do NOT forget that! I just think for someone to come to our country and make a fortune over here they should give something back to the country which made him very rich indeed. I suppose he doesn't give a crap about America so I find it ironic that our troops are dying while he lives the high life in LA...... Why on earth do we let these economic parasites into our country is beyond me.

Deport_this_limey_back_home_to_England

America = For Americans . If foriegners want to make money in *our* country we should tax them more for the previlage of being a guest in *our* country.. I would impose 80% Tax for Cowell and the Beckhams if they want to live the high life in the US.. or make them do one years national service in Iraq if they want to stay over here!!! Otherwise I would deport them back to England... Too many foriegners come over here, contribute absolutely nothing to this country when they are in a position of wealth and responsibility .......... It's interesting that it's only the American celebs which give back to this country which made them rich... foriegners don't give a crap about anything apart from themselves..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments