« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Michael Murray's

Barely Legal Ice Princess

1/2/2008 5:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chad Michael Murray and his underage-when-they-met fiancee, Kenzie Dalton, 19, celebrated the new year by watching a hockey game. These two are still together? What the puck?!

Kenzie Dalton & Chad Michael Murray
The actor and Posh-bobbed hottie were spotted at the NHL AMP Energy Winter Classic in Buffalo so Chad could blog about it for NHL.com. So far, no wedding date has been set for the "One Tree Hill" star and the girl he met while she was working extra on the show ... but at least they waited until she was out of high school. You listening Casey Aldridge?

In 2005, Chad divorced his "One Tree Hill" co-star, Sophia Bush, after five long months of marriage.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

duh

Yeah, that's a practical outfit to wear to a hockey game. Oh, and he's a big loser!

tinka

and she's a teeny bopper skank for getting with him before his divorce was finalized.

Rico

Hockey players are no more than mere thugs. The fact that he is a fan of NHL & he dated someone underage is of no surprise to me. Until sports are cleaned up, I will no longer watch

Clothes b4 Bros

Here is the way i see it.. He stood before God, their family and friends and vowed to love Sophia Bush till death do them part. K the key word there is death not "twiggy girl with a 12 year old boys body" do us part. While I think that CMM is a hottie I hope that Karma comes and bites him in his cute little butt. And little Miss Homewrecker will get hers too for not saying "Hell NO" when a married man wants to get down and dirty. I think Sophia is one of the prettiest stars I have seen in a while and Chad Michael Murry must be damn stupid to let her go for a bleach blonde Barbie wanna-be.

Standards are badly needed.

She's malleable, star struck and perhaps too young: what happens when she grows up? It could also work, you never know.

cj21

When did the Flashdance off-the-shoulder look come back into style?
Oh wait...it didn't.

L

Whoever posted the link to the pic of his ex- I have to agree she is very gorgeous. The Dalton girl is cute but she is a mere girl. It’s sick that he dated her while she was still in high school. I mean YUCK! And she obviously doesn’t have morals if he was married when they first hooked up. Now if the divorce process had already been initiated then okay go get some. IMO once divorce has been filed game on – it’s okay to start the dating process and get that strange.

L

Let me qualify that last post - It's okay to get that strange as long as it's not underage strange!

SkankWhisperer

She's a hot little minky and he's a lucky guy to be hittin that.
He dumped his wife after 5 months for 1 reason - Sophie's Bush was stanky.

mo

where can i find an nhl shirt as cute as the one she is wearing?? im a big hockey fan, but i end up having to cut a neck line into the unflattering shirts i buy to support my home team. ive never seen nhl apparel aimed at young women before.

L

Personally I love her shirt. I'd wear it.

SkankWhisperer - U are sooo wrong. Funny but wrong. LOL

A girl

Hey.....Unbeliveable....Ever heard of a luxury box?? Retard!!!!
BTW....GO SABRES!!!!

nicky

she kinda looks like kate bosworth

Kwame f

She ain't related to the fallen James Bond actor Timothy Dalton right?

Oh, Chad Michael Murray was also linked to Lindsay Lohan (she was just 17) in Freaky Friday and Hilary Duff in A Cinderella Story. And Even Paris Hilton!!!

Little Chyna "Girl"

12 year old boy my a$$! That's imminently lickable! Yum!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments