Nikki Sixx & Kat Von D:

Love Inks!

3/21/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With matching Manic Panic shag 'dos, prerequisite his and hers rocker eyeliner, and oh so tired i'm-edgy-because-i-wear-black-nail-polish, 49-year-old Frank Carlton Serafino Feranna, Jr (aka Nikki Sixx) and 26-year-old girlfriend Katherine Von Drachenberg (aka "L.A. Ink" star Kat Von D) are tatted up beyond all recognition -- from each other! Tattoo you!

Considering that after only dating for a month, Kat had the name of her ex-boyfriend -- Alexander Orbi Lee Kelton Orbison -- tattooed onto her skin, there's no doubt this newfangled relationship will last ... about as long as a Motley Crüe song!

UPDATE: On his MySpace blog, Orbi says he and Kat dated up until the last week of February, claims she begged him to marry her, and even calls her a "psychopath." No hard feelings.

Albatross

They are both nasty. Ick!

FIRST, Bitches!!!!

CrabbyPantz

See looks like a freak..............

CrabbyPantz

Korrection they are both NASTY FREAKS............SIDESHOW KAT

Angel

That's not the best photo of him, because I think he's actually gotten hotter over the years. If he's happy, I'm happy for him!

MOTLEY effin' CRUE!!!! m/

jokeme

i shared their hot photos in my Agelessonly.co m blog, there are many hot girls left comments to them, lol, they are sooo attractive to the girls. u guys can go there and have a look. also have other surprises there. lol~

Michelle

EW. They both look like a page from a goth coloring book for spooky little kids. (Of course I'm sure both are worried about my impressions of their ink all the way to the bank.)

lindsay

thanks for ruining it for those of us that watch the show!!! appreciate that!

not impressed

Orby was too good for her. She's a complete tool and so is her new boyfriend who's probably older than her father.

wasted days and wasted nights

He's 49, she's 26. What's not to like about new math?

ruf

Nikki looks ridiculous, even for a "has-been".
Hey Nikki, the eighties are over and so is your career....

tomaum

you aint all that kat. scrape some of that makeup off and show us how nasty you really are. your hiding behind your tats and personna. skank. hes 49. wtf.

cary

And their parents must be so proud!

Jodi

I love them both. I am so glad to see them together.

kitty

Nikki has gotten hotter with age!!!! And all of you people who don't like tatoos and think they are gross, DON"T GET ANY!!!!
I wish them all the best of luck, I just finished reading Heroin Diaries and he had been through a lot, he deserves it.

Jontue22

Does anyone know the scoop on why she and Orbi broke up?? I bet he broke up with her! SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments