LiLo

Cuts One with Snoop

4/30/2008 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not what you think, but awesome nonetheless: Lindsay Lohan is recording tracks for her new album with none other than Snoop Dogg – and she's going to be on Motown Records? Does Mary Wilson know about this?

Fox News reports that Lindz has in fact dropped a song for the new disc with his Snoopness, and "insiders" say it sounds "amazing." Timbaland and Pharrell are also helping to produce tracks for the album, which is apparently going to be released on Motown Records, because Lohan definitely fits the race bill there.

Lil' sis Ali is also already in the studio – the one at the age-appropriate Palms Hotel in Vegas.

Cher Was "So Crazy" for Tom, World Explodes

What in the name of Xenu is going on here? Cher's decided to rip the sheets off a romance that probably would've been best left covered: A fling with Tom Cruise. Shudder.

The diva tells Oprah, according to Vegas Confidential, on an upcoming show that she and Cruise had a "long date" when he was 23 and she was 39, and that she "lived in his apartment" in New York. Cher even says that Tom was "a shy boy" when they hooked up.

"He was so wonderful ... And he was so, like, different," says Cher.

"Dancing's" Karina and Mario Still Mambo-ing

Karina Smirnoff says that she and Mario Lopez might be going through "ups and downs" but that they are "totally fine."

She's not moving out, she tells Us, but oddly she tells the mag that they would be the first to know if she did. (Really? Before Mario? Interesting.) And if this isn't a violins-backed, passionate proclamation of love, we don't know what is: "[Mario] is a great guy, and I support him 100 percent, I know he supports me."

Who said romance was dead?

Party Favors: Tatyana Wants "Dancing" for the Buff ... Kathy Griffin Got Canned on "Hannah"? ... Edie Kept Cancer Under Wraps

Tatyana Ali – yep, lil' Ashley Banks on "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" – tells CYInterview.com that she'd be perfect for "Dancing with the Stars": "Everybody comes out totally buff ... I love to dance. I think it'd be fun." ... Kathy Griffin tells EW that she thinks she got axed from a spot on "Hannah Montana" when she said "Suck it, Jesus" on national TV. Mouse House says it was a casting decision. ... Edie Falco tells Health magazine that she kept her breast cancer in 2003 completely secret from her co-stars on "The Sopranos" because she couldn't deal with all the questions. Sounds a little like Tony.

Kelli

Cher says Cruise was "so wonderful, ...and so,like, different." Well yeah, I believe that, he is a screwball.

Sharona

I really thought Cher had better taste than that....but again I am wrong!

PEACE

Sean Hannity’s relationship with Hal Turner - Neo Nazi/White Supremacist
March 25th, 2008 · 8 Comments

hannity.jpg

I originally received this story from News Hounds who’s tag line is “We watch FOX so you don’t have to.” I’ve also found the story at Daily Kos as well. I’ll attempt to summarize what these sites say about Sean Hannity, Hal Turner, and their relationship, but make sure to read some of the corresponding links to judge for yourself.

Now there are some comments in this post that may offend some readers. Also know that when we begin to tread in these waters, the language and references become quite graphic but we have to go here. Let’s go.

From News Hounds (click here for post White Supremacist Confirms relationship with Hannity).

Earlier in the week, Sean Hannity denied, albeit in contradictory terms, ever having a relationship with neo Nazi/white supremacist Hal Turner. As I posted the night Hannity was confronted about Turner, the evidence conflicts with Hanniy’s claims. Now Turner has confirmed their friendship and their sympatico views in a blog post called, “About Sean Hannity and Me. . . . . Yes, we were friends and yes, Sean agreed with some of my views.” H/T Davefromqueens.

They then refer to a post from the Hal Turner Show website titled - “About Sean Hannity and me.” I’ll start with a comment at telling comment from the end of the post and then hit some other highlights.

* In my opinion, based on my first hand experience, I believe Sean Hannity is, in fact, a Hal Turner sort of guy. It seems to me that a big difference between Sean and me is that I am willing to say publicly what I think about savage Black criminals, diseased, uneducated illegal aliens and the grotesque cultural destruction wrought by satanic jews while Sean and many others keep quiet to protect their paychecks.

* On Wednesday, March 19, Malik Zulu Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party appeared as a guest on “Hannity & Colmes” to discuss the Obama / Reverend Wright controversy. During that appearance, Sean Hannity asked Shabazz if Barak Obama shouldn’t be judged by his past affiliations with Reverend Wright, to which Shabazz replied by asking Sean Hannity “Should you be judged by your past association with Hal Turner, a neo-Nazi?”I was quite disappointed when Sean Hannity at first tried to say he didn’t know me and then went on to say that I ran some senate campaign in New Jersey. In fact, Sean Hannity does know me and we were quite friendly a number of years ago.

* Another big difference is that I am perfectly willing to use force and violence against my enemies while Sean Hannity and others are not. Those using me as a prop to attack Sean Hannity would do well to remember this fact. Rest assured I will remember them when the opportunity presents itself; especially as it pertains to that douche bag sodomite Max Blumenthal for the falsehoods and total trash he wrote about me in “The Nation” magazine.

* I can tell you from my firsthand, personal experience that Sean Hannity does, in fact, agree with many of my political and social views. I can also tell you that Sean Hannity disagrees with some of my political and social views. I won’t go subject-by-subject to say which he agrees with and which he disagrees with. You can figure that out easy enough on your own!

Fox News has tried to clean up what’s coming from Turner by disputing dates that he uses in his post. Turner has posted an update which reads “

Some questions have been raised as to the years mentioned in my recollection above. With this situation at least ten years old, the accuracy of my memory concerning the calendar years may be off, but the facts about communications between me and Sean Hannity reflected in the recollection above are completely truthful.

Another interesting quote from Turner was “Suffice it to say that my recollection is that when Sean and I spoke by phone, while no one else was listening, he and I exchanged the kinds of views that most White, Irish-Catholic guys hold, but won’t speak in public.”

Is Hannity really a Hal Turner kind of guy? I don’t know. Would I be surprised to find out that he is? Not at all.

Over my years of consuming “conservative” talk radio, I’ve always been able to stomach Limbaugh and O’Reilly, but Hannity has always played even dirtier than those cats. This intentional smear of Dr. Wright, picked up in every area of the media, has let us know what Hal Turner only confirms. I’m not a guy urging my readers to shut down Fox News, but it is time to start thinking about going after advertisers of Sean Hannity’s television show.

I believe closed minded nationalists have the right to air the own race ba

Lenn K.

The Daily Kos is like a newspaper in China. One sided and you can say government controlled like the Daily Kos which is a leftwing communist publication. I'd believe the Star magazine first.

Ooooo Noooo!

Hey,TMZ. Can you PLEASE remove the wack-job postings about Saen Hannity that have nothign what so ever to do with the story line? Some jerk is wrecking TMZ comments page.

Anita

Kathy Griffin deserves to be blacklisted for saying "suck it, Jesus".
That is so disrespectful of other people's religion.

Kathy is a horrible person who also does not like children . What a self-centered, disgusting waste of space !!!
Get the hook.

MacArthur

I hope Kathy griffin continues to get axed. She has no talent, and her disrepectful comment, in the name of ''humor,'' shows it. I can't stand to look at her or hear her horrid voice. She is a L-O-S-E-R plain and simple. Suck that Kathy.

hey-heay

I wish Lindsay and Sam would come out as a couple already. That would be so encouraging to other young gay females!

Me!

Cher's relationship with Tom Cruise was "revealed" many, many years ago.
In fact, she just told the story AGAIN on "Good Morning America".
I realize that younger fans don't remember, and new fans are learning more about her each day.
But, TMZ, don't you, Vegas, nor Oprah make this HEADLINE news.
Boring . . . .

Standards are badly needed.

You leave topicly and COMPLETELY unrelated RANT and comment #2@10:02AM up, but you censor MINE? Welcome to the new America, kiddies, where freedom of speech is really all about supporting how you want things to go.

sissaybabbay

WTF LINDSAY LOHAN ON MOTOWN N DOING SONGS WIT SNOOP/PHARREL/TIMBALAND ..I GUESS SHE IS TRYNA GO BLACK NOW DAMN SHAME

Just call me trailer trash....

Cher is an over aged attention *W*H*O*R*E*

why would you bring this up when it clearly happened 25 years ago and he is now married and has children who don't need to hear this O*L*D skanks war stories?

grow up cher and try to act like a decent human being (even if you can't move your face)

me

who cares..............Snoop Dog.................is another Dog ....that exploits young gals.......

R.Zimmerman

Well, Cher has always been a gay icon...