Snoop Dogg's Wife

Gin and Juiced

While Driving

6/14/2008 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061408_snoop_mug2-1Hopefully the Doggfather has some pull at the station.

Snoop's wife, Shante Broadus, was arrested at 12:15 AM PT this morning in Fullerton, Ca. for driving under the influence.

She was released with a citation -- there's no bail needed for DUI arrests in Fullerton.

Snoop and Shante are high school sweethearts.

Lenn K.

Maybe that was you that wrote #14, I didn't think so. That's all that I was talking about.

choppy

Daaaamn, this bitch looks like 5-10 miles of unpaved road...Cant blame him for waxin A$$ everywhere he goes. Holy sh!t...Snoop, god bless you...Now we know why you puff a 1/2 once a day...You couldn't pay me to touch that...

Big Bear

Who made the rule that people must call negroes black or African American?? Many well educated people in the South still call negroes negroes and think nothing of it. Why this sudden rush to be politically correct?? Nothing is meant in a negative way with the use of negro or darkie. I think we all find spear chucker and porch monkey in poor taste.

garyridgway

proud american;

" The Indians and their bleeding hearts supporters need the " white man " to feel guilty so they can keep sucking off the Government teat "

so is that where the African / Americans learned it ?

sounds SO familiar......

2% MILK

THE TV DELETES 10 YEARS AWAY FROM SOME PEOPLE

Kelli

Well, that was me. I could not believe someone said "negro?" Haven't heard that in a while. Hope you and yours are good. I am hanging in, :)

I hope Snoop and his family make it, never watched there show though. He did make an appearance on "One Life To Live" which I watched with my mom. He was GREAT!!

Cartman

Is a black person in England still an African-American? LOL

LADY K

I THINK THEY NEED HELP, MARRIED TO SNOOP DOGG I WOULD DRINK TOO, SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE HIM AND FOCUS ON TAKING CARE OF HER KIDS.

diane

Leave her alone. It's bad enough her husband's a ho, he's also too cheap to buy her a bottle of proactiv.

Melon Head

HOW THE HELL YOU CAN GET A HARD-ON OVER HER, BEATS ME!!

BUTT UGLY!!!!

thats right

i think its nice that he married his high school sweetheart.

just wondering

..their poor kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...bad enough Snoop has the values he does, but the mother out drinking and driving with her kids at home? DISGUSTING. They must be real proud seeing her mug shot on TMZ !

Cyclingirl

Great American family !!!! ---- A doper and a boozer with lots of bling..... Ahhhhh good 'ol America people!!!!!

Jerry

My cat's butt looks better than her and probably smells better too. Way to pick em Snoop.

Denise In Moreno Valley, Ca

Well, it is really sad to hear this new about Shanta. I know there is a lot of presure that come with being a public figue.you are told how to act, and carry yourself in public.The industry control your like if you let them. I would like to say this to Shanta, girl, remember that your are a wife first, and then a mother, and they both comes with responsibilities, I don't know what your mind set was, but you did not think, you could have hurt or kill someone as well as your self. There could have been many families affected by this, including your own. There's not enough money in the world that could bring back a life. I know that there are many other Hollywood idiots that has done the same thing, and have felt nothing about it. I'm telling you that if you have a problem, take it to God, ask him to forgive you, and continue to bless your household, and marriage. I'm not passing judgement just simply asking you to stop and think before you drink and drive (OKAY). Look at like this God sent an Angel to pull you over before you could have hurt someone, and that Angel was the police. --Believe that. I think you are a beautiful woman, wife, and mother. Don't destory your family. Keep your head up, and Stay prayed up.

Denise a sister in christ that will continue to pray for your family