'Dancing' Stars

Tango with Burglar

8/16/2008 8:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of the dancing dudes from "Dancing with the Stars" are fuming mad after they say they got robbed at an Outback Steakhouse just minutes ago!

According to people close to the situation, some dirt bags in Minnesota broke into a van belonging to Mark Ballas and Derek Hough -- they are in town to play a gig with their band Almost Amy at a charity event in Rosedale.

After a quick dinner, Mark and Derek noticed their van had been ransacked -- thieves taking everything from iPods to luggage and even their IDs and passports.

Now, they're already offering a $1,000 reward to anyone with info that leads to getting their stuff back. Hopefully the bad guys didn't touch the rhinestone onesies!

joe shmo

Derek's sister is friggin hot. Saw her at foxwoods tuesday night...my boss danced with her

know your laws

Definition of robber.....a person takes something from someone else with force or threat of force. They were victims of theft, not robbery.

tokr

LOL, rhinestone onseies!

lilkillahoe

$1,000? Thats it? For all the stuff they got away with? Good Luck!

Kayla

I live in Minnesota and it happens all the time. They should have had a alarm system on the van. I would love to be the people that robbed them, They are so hot.

Joanne

I don't even like DWTS, but I think it is sad that these 2 guys got robbed. I hope the perpetrators are found-- and soon!!!

Holly

OMG that is so awful! The band was JUST signed. Harry, Sam and Emily, the other members, just got their official work visas so they could stay in America (they are from London too).

I can't believe some idiot would do something like that.

People have no common sense.

BTW, the rhinestone onesies comment was totally uncalled for TMZ.

SaveKatieHolmes

Rosedale is a shopping center in Roseville, MN.

jay

I swear to god, there is something shady as hell about The Outback! My BlackBerry was stolen at one a couple weeks ago (I'm about 99% sure it was stolen by employees, too) and since then, just about everyone I've told about the theft has a story about someone who got ripped off in some way (wallets stolen, cars broken into) at an Outback, all different locations etc. Weirdness!

John

$1,000? Good luck getting your stuff back with that reward. LOL

Maybe try $10k.

Sir Boo

$1000 reward. That will do it.

Jaime

$ 1,000. -- You couldn't get me to admit I made a f'ing prank call for a thousand dollars. Get real.

tiger313

I would say robbed INSIDE the outback steakhouse. Have you ever eaten there? Garbage food.

diane

anyone stupid enough to leave all of that stuff in a van, especially passports, deserves to be robbed. what idiots. but then, they do not get paid for their brains, do they?

Lucky

These guys? Hot? Seriously? Ew.
I live about 20 minutes from Rosedale. Hasn't even made the news here yet.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments