Billy Ray to Miley: Open Wide, Here Comes Dessert

10/15/2008 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's something a little creepy about a 15-year-old girl getting spoon fed by her dad.
Miley Cyrus: Click to watch
Billy Ray Cyrus, his 15-year-old moneymaker and her 20-year-old boyfriend/underwear model had a three-way date at a milkshake parlor in West Hollywood last night. So we ask....

Barfalufugus

God, that is creepy.

This is my Boom Stick

They look like your typical McCain/Palin supporters, inbred and creepy. lol

CR

I thought she just had her 16th birthday at Disneyland - covered by TMZ

Tina

Because you have never tried what someone else ordered and have them give you a bite....for crying out loud people. A father and daughter eating ice cream..this is news really????????

Queen of the Damned

The next story will be Hulk Hogan getting in touch with Billy Ray and telling him the thrills of rubbing sun tan lotion on his daughter's ass.

jwoolman

Get a life, TMZ. Obviously they're just getting different flavors and sharing. Real people do that all the time.

Tangie

It is a sick and twisted incestuous relationship that demands investigation!!

Abby

"They look like your typical McCain/Palin supporters, inbred and creepy. lol"

Posted at 11:56AM on Oct 15th 2008 by Shakes his head

oh..I'm so hurt!...aren't you brilliant!...lmao

Tyra Banks

i think the most popular nursery rhyme in THAT house is:

Incest is best,
Put your relatives
To the test.

Micah

It is absolutely sickening how Billy Ray allows his 15 year old CHILD to date a 20 year old man, look at her in her pictures she looks like a child in most of them and she is a child, how can her b/f date her without feeling like a total pervert or child molester because that is what he is. 20 Year old men don't want a g/f so they can go out for ice cream, they want sex! He should be in jail and her dad should be there with him for allowing it!

This is my Boom Stick

Yes Abby #9. I am brilliant.

Whatsa matter? Did I strike a nerve? Your daddy's hand slide a little too high under your skirt on your way to register to vote? Why so serious? hahahahaha

Barfalufugus

Right on, #5!

AL GOREs VAGINA

Bill Ray loves his daughter, what the hell is wrong with that?..at least he's there to watch over her and her career! Better than some of those other Hollywood Dads..Lohan, Rimes, Spears, etc....

RobN

Wow, I didn't realize that when my Dad and I got different flavors of ice cream and he let me taste his, that that was an incest thing. Maybe I should call a cop?

Toune

Take a chill pill people....what have you never ever offered a taste of your ice cream to a friend?? I HAVE so what's the BIG Deal?

Seriously, people are just TRYING to find something to make a big deal out of.....this is getting pretty old.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments