Billy Ray to Miley: Open Wide, Here Comes Dessert

10/15/2008 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's something a little creepy about a 15-year-old girl getting spoon fed by her dad.
Miley Cyrus: Click to watch
Billy Ray Cyrus, his 15-year-old moneymaker and her 20-year-old boyfriend/underwear model had a three-way date at a milkshake parlor in West Hollywood last night. So we ask....

Joe Mama

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.............. I guess billy ray goes out with the boyfriend and daughter HAHAHAHA!!!!!

sheesh

Hulk & Brooke 2

AL GOREs VAGINA

Whatsa matter? Did I strike a nerve? Your daddy's hand slide a little too high under your skirt on your way to register to vote? Why so serious? hahahahaha

Posted at 12:15PM on Oct 15th 2008 by Shakes his head

Shakes...You're one SICK a-hole !

whatever

So now sharing ice cream is incest?? Gimme a break....

Her one-hit-wonder father is so creepy, that he makes Joe Simpson look normal.

Barfalufugus

When is he going to try to get her into her own Playboy spread?

nunya

Funny how there's no mention of Miley's sister and friend giving her tastes of their ice cream as well. If sharing ice cream is incest, I suppose 98% of americans are guilty.

hell with them all

Ho Ho Ho!! She has already opened wide at both ends. She is not fooling anyone.

violet

Yeah, CHILL people. I only clicked on this article so I could post this comment. This kid deals so graciously with all the media attention and scrutiny. I recently met her and was beyond impressed with her grace, poise and maturity. Se easy-going, unaffected and good natured. These inferences are mean and creepy- I'm so sorry people feel the need to do this. She's just a charming, accomplished and talented kid- give her a break!

Duh!

I don't think the two pictures are the same! It looks like the one with her back to the camera is from when she was younger...plus Billy Ray has what looks to be a milkshake with a spoon but the picture showing her face shows her eating a soft serve cone, no spoon! IT LOOKS LIKE THIS PICTURE WAS FROM WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER!! Not cool!

Kim

The ONLY thing you all should worry about is a 20 year old dating a NOT 16 year old girl. Any law enforcement should be investigating this relationship......Miley said she'd never end up like jamie lynn, what a joke if she is really with this 20 year old pervert

Barfalufugus

I think people are more disturbed with his "management" of her than with the whole ice cream thing. He is trying to revive his pathetic one hit wonder career by using her. That is creepy and wrong.

Zip It

Your "inbred" comments are so typical of LOWLIFE LIBERAL MENTALITY ... what pathetic people you are.

workisgood

Does anyone else feel disappointed, in us (me included)? our reactions our auto-negative ideas, and we wonder why our country is in the place it is.... I am thinking my TMZ days are about done. Casey mow's lawns, Miley eats dessert and I myself and taking the time to comment.... not real proud of myself (us).

Per

Duh, what is the story here? Please sstop stalking these people and leave them alone. You're busy fussing about a dad and his kid and a spoonful of ice cream. Why don't you pull out some of the pics of Brad Pitt carrying Zahara around when she's wearing a dress? Let's see them TMZ. Those looked a whole lot stranger than this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments