'Charm School' Chick:

Sharon O. Attacked Me

12/15/2008 2:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The LAPD is investigating an alleged brutal cat fight that went down between Sharon Osbourne and a contestant on the VH1 reality show "Rock of Love: Charm School" who ended up in the hospital.

Megan Hauserman: Click to watch
Megan Hauserman claims Sharon went ballistic during a taping of the show's reunion special Saturday night -- accusing Osbourne of running across the stage, grabbing Megan by her hair and refusing to let go.

Hauserman claims Sharon (who is the host of the show) continued to pull and scratch until security eventually separated the two. Megan went to the hospital Sunday afternoon and filed a report with the LAPD on Sunday night.

According to Megan, the whole thing started after Sharon took a verbal shot at her, and the Charmed School" contestant responded by telling Sharon she is only famous for managing a brain dead rock star -- and then all hell broke loose.

The LAPD says Sharon is a suspect in a minor battery. No charges have been filed.

Calls to VH1 and Sharon's management company were not returned.

Red

Good Sharon everyone knows that she don't play when it comes to her man and children. I Megan did't learn a thing from the show I bet she would watch her mouth next time.

jessica

she looks fine to me in the video....she just wants attention. What an idiot..she wants to be a trophy wife and now apparently I read she is getting her own show. I can't stand her...whore!

stitches for the bitches

HA!!!!!! Just like the name stitches for the bitches,megan is a huge enormous bitch and surely deserved it in all it's in entirety. Good luck trying for a rich husband now don't think they will want a bald hoe!!!!

LJK

Megan is trash! A big slut and a ho! Brandi C is not that much better! I don't think that
any shrink on the planet can help either of these alcoholic hos!

Stephanie

Sharon has access to the best lawyers in the world and Megan is pimping herself out on her Myspace, advertising to host events. WHO would want her to show up to any event?? I'm pretty sure Sharons lawyers would destroy her in court. I hope she's dumb enough to try!!

carla

i think sharon deserved to kick that bitches ass shes stupid and dumb and sharon and ozzie will always be kick ass people! and for little miss i wanna be a trophy wife hope she gets her karma when she marries someone who will prob beat the hell outta her cuz shes sucha fake scandalous hoe

MadrigalOceansideCalifornia

Sharon finally did america and the world a favor, she kicked that fake blondes ass!, Oh yeah and if somebody called my wife brain dead, my fist would have a boston tea party on her face.
Thank you sharon!!!

Jessica

Sharon Osbourne not only managed Ozzi's career, she saved his life. That dumb blonde headed bitch isnt famous for anything more than being a slut on B-Class Reality TV.... The dumb innocent im cute in a bikini act isnt cute at that age... its pathetic. Get a real job, if you can find your brain cells

Marissa

You all know that Megan is getting her own show now called "Trophy Wife"? They are casting for it now. This girl is reality show pro.

dvia

Go Sharon! Anyone that wouldn't defend a loved one from a verbal attack is just cold! I love Sharon. Obviously security came in to early....the 'ho is still walking, talking and going for big bucks. I hope she loses.

cindy

i htink sharon has more class than any of these young women. they are only known for one thing. most having sex with brett micheals and the other apperaing on every reality show they can. maybe they should try to get real job. they will soon be to onld to do these shows. they look desperate and no cares about them any more.

TWOHORNS

OMG! That bitch megan is back at her old ways. She is a skanky girl who is out to make some quick money. She lost at charm school cause she couldnt keep her trashy hands off people , she lost at I love money cause she couldnt keep her trap shut, She lost at rock of love 2 cause bret wasnt about to put up with her . OMG OMG I hope sharon socked that bitch right in her mouth!

Pj

Megan is nasty, but she is also a great manipulator! I did not shed tears when she was expelled. Sharon saw through her little act.

In the video, I couldn't see any of those scratches that were supposedly on her face. I ddid see Metan smile 2 or 3 times, so she wasn't suffering much. She was just trying to manipulate again.

Now they need to do something about Lacey. Somehow I don't believe that she has changed her ways. I will be rooting for Brandi M.

RedDelicious

If anyone on reality tv derserved a beat-down, it was that chick, who openly confessed that her highest aspirations are to be......a trophy wife. I was just thinking she may be the stupidest chick on tv, ever. Kudos to Sharon!!! I only wish I could have had her back!

KoRniLLiAn

Ok...giving the fact that sharon used to be a fat bitch...it should be no surprise that she is willing to kick somones ass over her meal ticket. LOve you sharon...keep fighting the good fight!!!